Can you take it all away
Can you take it all away
Well you shoved it in my face
This pain you gave to me

NOOOOOO!

This pain you gave to me

Take it all away
Take it all away

(Seem to be making a bit of a habit of these random '______ is a great song/band' threads)
Custard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
She f**cking hates me
trust
She f**cking hates me
I tryed to hard but she tore my feelings like i had none and ripped them away.

That is my faveourit sone by puddle of mudd

Oh yeah and your songs sounds quite sad.
Barny
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yeh, great, please leave now
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I love that song, the best songs always make me cry, shows that someone put their heart and true emotion into writing it
sarahwhatevver
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by me!)
I love that song, the best songs always make me cry, shows that someone put their heart and true emotion into writing it
Puddle of Mudd are great!!!!!!!!!!!
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
This song makes me cry.
I love that song, i remember during my GCSEs a couple of years ago I finished French exam early and had the whole orchestration of that going on in my head. It was great!
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
I love that song, i remember during my GCSEs a couple of years ago I finished French exam early and had the whole orchestration of that going on in my head. It was great!
I now have a great plan for if I finish a GCSE exam early...
Elle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
The video's cool too.. shows that men do have a heart.. kinda
*Joanna*
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
What was their first single? It's been bugging me for a bit now! They always play Blurry on the radio or She F****** Hates me, but never the first one! Or am I just being stupid and Blurry was thier first one?
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
First single had those lyrics "I love the dirty things you do, I have control of you"

edit: control!
wiffmaster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Puddle of Crud. Enough said. If they're still around in 10 years, then they'll gain a little repect. Until then, they are generic rubbish, no better than the likes of Busted. Since when does 'She Fu**ing hates me' show any lyrical talent or maturity.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
(Original post by wiffmaster)
Puddle of Crud. Enough said. If they're still around in 10 years, then they'll gain a little repect. Until then, they are generic rubbish, no better than the likes of Busted. Since when does 'She Fu**ing hates me' show any lyrical talent or maturity.
Music can extend beyond this. When the avalanches produced "that boy needs therapy!" I don't think they had any of those criteria in mind, but the result was still great. Appreciate music for what it is, and don't be so judgemental.
wiffmaster
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Music can extend beyond this. When the avalanches produced "that boy needs therapy!" I don't think they had any of those criteria in mind, but the result was still great. Appreciate music for what it is, and don't be so judgemental.
The Avalanches are a good band, mainly down to the fact that, although their lyrics mean very little, they don't have to constantly use the F word, just to be controversial and gain attention for it. Don't get me wrong, I know loads of bands swear, but usually not quite as often and it is usually said with a point to it. This is why I hate Puddle of Mudd, but if you choose to like them, that's your choice. I simply object to 3 power chord bands, that, in my opinion, have not talent or maturity and are just in the business for the money. Sorry if I caused any offence.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by wiffmaster)
The Avalanches are a good band, mainly down to the fact that, although their lyrics mean very little, they don't have to constantly use the F word, just to be controversial and gain attention for it. Don't get me wrong, I know loads of bands swear, but usually not quite as often and it is usually said with a point to it. This is why I hate Puddle of Mudd, but if you choose to like them, that's your choice. I simply object to 3 power chord bands, that, in my opinion, have not talent or maturity and are just in the business for the money. Sorry if I caused any offence.
Puddle of mudd are very poor, almost on a par wit Linkin Park. Hopefully they'll grow up one day and be proper men and realise the world isn't out to get them.

*its all so unfair* a la Kevin is very typical of such bands.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
(Original post by rednirt)
Puddle of mudd are very poor, almost on a par wit Linkin Park. Hopefully they'll grow up one day and be proper men and realise the world isn't out to get them.

They may be juvenile, but they provide much entertainment. The truth is, whatever you're listening to, there's always somebody who can sneer and say "Psh, poser, wannabe, grow up."
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)

how can u say that, lp is great! So are puddle of mud! You can choose not to like them, but you can't say they're crap, especially seeing as how so many people like them and enjoy listening to them! (me included, and most people in six form like lp)
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
They may be juvenile, but they provide much entertainment. The truth is, whatever you're listening to, there's always somebody who can sneer and say "Psh, poser, wannabe, grow up."
there lyrics are juvenile. The music is good. You're right it is too easy to judge, but we are all entitled to out opinions. Viva la democracy!!
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i remember that song! I loved it, i think it came out last year when i was in year 12, i can recall it always being played loud in the common room.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
yes, but u can't say the're crap, as their obviously not, you can however say that YOU don't like them, because u think... And we live in a republic, not a democracy (England that is)
capslock
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
*SIGH* Stupid kiddie mosher bulls*it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (126)
4.91%
Uncertainty around my education (380)
14.8%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (285)
11.1%
Lack of purpose or motivation (361)
14.06%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (120)
4.67%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (155)
6.04%
Loneliness (218)
8.49%
Financial worries (94)
3.66%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (106)
4.13%
Exposure to negative news/social media (120)
4.67%
Lack of real life entertainment (135)
5.26%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (225)
8.77%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (242)
9.43%

Watched Threads