The Student Room Group

River Island website?

Has anyone ever ordered anything off the River Island Website?

I ordered a dress (at the time, it said "in stock") on November 28th.... it said 3-5 days delivery and it still hasn't come.

The day after I ordered it, the website changed the item description to "out of stock, available in 1 week". So I started to get a bad feeling.
One week later.... this notice is still there! :confused:

Plus, to make matters worse, not only does it still say out of stock over a week later - they've reduced the price by £15 what I paid!! :mad: :mad:

There's no customer helpline - after half and hour of searching the internet for one, I rang it and it said email through the website. I emailed them 3 days ago and have still had no reply. :frown:

What should I do?! I really need this dress next week and I have a bad feeling about it! Has anyone ever ordered from them before?
Whats the River Island website address? :smile:
Reply 3
sounds like they are having problems it says on their contact thing due to the success of the new website they are experiencing delays in sending customer orders and responding to emails. Email and phone them again I would.
Oh thanky, but when i go on it, it says:unfortunately your browser cannot read javascript, which is needed to view this site

please update your browser to the latest version

--------------

:frown: :frown: :frown:
Reply 5
Its not really worth it anyway, Phonicslass! :smile:
I ordered some shoes off river island ages ago. Firstly they had problems verifying my credit card, but didn't think to tell me so I was baffled when they never arrived. This was down to me not on the electoral roll, despite having been sixteen at the time. Then I ordered them with my dad's credit card and they arrived damaged. I finally got the good pair about a month later. I haven't ordered from them again.

Edit: I just checked out their website and the boy on it is GORGEOUS.
Reply 7
:mad: :mad: :mad:
Reply 8
they are rubbish, ordered trainers off their website and they never arrived, nor did they debit my account, this happened twice, after the second time managed to speak to someone who said they would ring me back when they found out why it had gone wrong, and they never phoned back. River island are ****
Reply 9
So it's not looking good for me then.
Stupid website has never worked for me. =( I do have java, so it's annoying.
Reply 11
yerh they wouldnt let me buy off it as they said they couldnt verify my card as i wasnt on the electoral role, even tho im 18. i tried explaining that i was out of the country at time of registering but they were *****...bad luck
I just like looking at clothes on websites, i never buy clothes off websites really! I need to try the thing on first! :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending