The Student Room Group

St Georges Physio Interviews

Just a quick thing for those of you who have applied to Georges. I spoke with the admissions tutot today and she was saying to me that they have another 2 dates for interviews in Dec.................and one day in jan, feb, and march. So don't worry if you haven#t heard yet - there are plenty of dates around!

Dreams - how did your interview go today? I was taking people on tours and stuff and you didn't make yourself known so I'm not sure if you came!
Reply 1
JackieS
Just a quick thing for those of you who have applied to Georges. I spoke with the admissions tutot today and she was saying to me that they have another 2 dates for interviews in Dec.................and one day in jan, feb, and march. So don't worry if you haven#t heard yet - there are plenty of dates around!

Dreams - how did your interview go today? I was taking people on tours and stuff and you didn't make yourself known so I'm not sure if you came!

thanks to the person the repped me for this post - perhaps you could post on here so I knew who on earth you were though lol!
Reply 2
JackieS

hi! thanks for the message b4 da interview..i didnt check it b4 da interview ..but thanks =)
umm yes i was there..my interview was ok...but i dont think i've done that well...my answers werent very smooth..and some questions threw me a bit ..because it was so random!! lol but i guess now ..it kinda does relate..e.g when they asked..how do you learn? lol
umms i didnt make myself known..because i wasnt too sure which 1 was you..because i wasnt there when u guys introduced yourself :tongue: i was the chinese girl lol
xx
Reply 3
dreams24_7
hi! thanks for the message b4 da interview..i didnt check it b4 da interview ..but thanks =)
umm yes i was there..my interview was ok...but i dont think i've done that well...my answers werent very smooth..and some questions threw me a bit ..because it was so random!! lol but i guess now ..it kinda does relate..e.g when they asked..how do you learn? lol
umms i didnt make myself known..because i wasnt too sure which 1 was you..because i wasnt there when u guys introduced yourself :tongue: i was the chinese girl lol
xx
where you there when I came in the second time before the tour? I'm sure I introduced myself then! lol And I would have been the one tht showed you around - I was in the uni of herts jumper (promoting the enemy lol)

Have they let you know yet?
Reply 4
JackieS
where you there when I came in the second time before the tour? I'm sure I introduced myself then! lol And I would have been the one tht showed you around - I was in the uni of herts jumper (promoting the enemy lol)

Have they let you know yet?

i wasnt right at da beginning wen u came in 2nd time..but yeah u were talking wen we came in loll but yeah now i know!! yeah u were v gd at the talks!lol
i haven't heard yet..i dont know if thats a good or bad thing..do they normally let u know straight away if you've done well..and leave the 'not so good 1's ' till the end..to compare lol ahhhh!
yeah i also applied for herfordshire too..and stil havent heard from them!
x
Reply 5
dreams24_7
i wasnt right at da beginning wen u came in 2nd time..but yeah u were talking wen we came in loll but yeah now i know!! yeah u were v gd at the talks!lol
i haven't heard yet..i dont know if thats a good or bad thing..do they normally let u know straight away if you've done well..and leave the 'not so good 1's ' till the end..to compare lol ahhhh!
yeah i also applied for herfordshire too..and stil havent heard from them!
x
I heard the next day but thats not very common. It'll take 1-2 weeks so dont worry :smile:

Latest