Application processing Watch

studentdave
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hi every1, My ucas application had been sent off four days ago, why hasnt my application been processed? I keep checking Apply on ucas, does the message ever change?

Have the universities recieved my application and how long will it take before they send me my application no so I can track my application online :rolleyes:

How long did processing take for you guys?!
Ossie1701
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Basically you will know it has gone through when you recieve a letter from UCAS, AS2 letter, just confirms you choices and gives you an application number, password and username - so that you can long onto Track. Give it a few days to a week - especially with post this time of year! Good luck.
studentdave
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Right, should I contact them as I reckon my application probably has been processed and they are just trying to get the welcome letter out

Does the message on Ucas apply never change?

Do they have a contact no/email
Miss.P
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
^ no the message on ucas apply doesn't change.
I think you should just wait mine took 7 days, so wait until then if it doesn't come after that then ring them, because I rang them a day before I got my letter and they still didn't have my track details! if you really wana ring them then go on to ucas.com, click on apply and at the bottom of the page it says contact us.:p:
beanie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The apply message doesn't change. Give it a week for them to send out your letter, it will probably be on its way now. I think the universities recieve your application as soon as UCAS process it, then its up to them when they reply to you. I was lucky and got my first offer exactly a week after I sent my application to UCAS, other people wait months.
joutsenlaulu
Report 13 years ago
I'm still waiting for my welcome letter, and I sent my application off on 10/14. After a few weeks I phoned them and got my track number, so could it be that they've decided that I don't need it anymore? I don't know, but I feel discriminated
Elusive Moose
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If you've got your track number then don't worry about the letter. All it does is confirm your choices and your track number/ application details (which you used for apply).

I got my letter after about three days I think, once of which was a Sunday anyway... But I guess they're probably quite busy at the moment.
Melana
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Me and two other of my friends got it a week and a day after we sent it off, and i think it's taking longer with more applications now. I agree with the above - wait a week and then phone...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1409)
79.65%
Leave (360)
20.35%

Watched Threads