This discussion is closed.
hypnos
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Considering the number of people we've got here, and the fact that we ahve a huge variety of ppl at all stages of education, why doesn't UKL get together and make some FAQs? Like an Oxbridge FAQ, from ppl who are actually there (as opposed to the ranting we get in "THE BIG ... topic")... or like FAQs for law and medicine and stuff?
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by hypnos)
Considering the number of people we've got here, and the fact that we ahve a huge variety of ppl at all stages of education, why doesn't UKL get together and make some FAQs? Like an Oxbridge FAQ, from ppl who are actually there (as opposed to the ranting we get in "THE BIG ... topic")... or like FAQs for law and medicine and stuff?
That's an interesting idea actually...

There could be loads of FAQs made.
hypnos
Rep:
?
So interesting we've had one reply in 2 hours. Nice.

How about a guide to the oxford colleges, so ppl can tell us what they're really like... since prospectuses never you anything
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

How about a guide to the oxford colleges, so ppl can tell us what they're really like... since prospectuses never you anything
Don't worry, newbie. People listen, but never always reply - it's not a bad sign.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

Hmm, I look at them and wonder what's the difference.

Location and facilities and what courses they do... they can all be compared directly using a list, right? Are there any other differences?
TK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Don't worry, newbie. People listen, but never always reply - it's not a bad sign.
lol - i love it 'newbie' theres the same number of letters in hypnos - it wouldn't have taken too much extra effort....would it?
hypnos
Rep:
?
Every now and then Hildabeast or someone drops some interesting tidbit into conversation about some college or other. It'd be super useful if these kind of things were gathered together.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Every now and then Hildabeast or someone drops some interesting tidbit into conversation about some college or other. It'd be super useful if these kind of things were gathered together.
sounds like a good idea to me
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (62)
19.38%
Virtual accommodation tour (45)
14.06%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.94%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.44%
Taster lectures or seminars (70)
21.88%
Speak to current students studying my course (69)
21.56%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
4.06%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.75%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.5%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (5)
1.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.88%

Watched Threads