The Student Room Group

Is it stupid to do this?

Bascially i have 7 exams (as's) coming up and whilst most of them are within 8 days of each other my last exam is 9 days after them.

I was thinking to leave revision for that exam until after the rest of my exams, as its is 9 days of nothing else to do and i can usually motivate myself to do about 5 hours of revsion a day.

I obviously have been revising it up til now (and doing work all year) so is this stupid? or is it stupid NOT to focus on my other exams?

What do you think? :smile:
I'd say focus on the earlier ones, but don't forget to do a bit of the later one now and then, to keep the info in your brain.
Reply 2
I'm doing that, but only because my last exam is Physics, and my uni offer doesn't include Physics.
Reply 3
Nah, I'm doing the same thing. I had 6 exams last week (maths, english, ITGS) and I have 7 exams next week (physics, chem, english) and then I have 2 french exams.. On the 23rd. So I'm going to spend an entire week just for french.

You should be fine. If you have a basic knowledge of the syllabus, anyway. If you're starting from scratch then you might want to do some quick basic revision now.
im planning on doing the same thing :smile:
ive got four exams in the next two weeks and then 13 days off until my last one so as long as you will definately study during that time then i would
Reply 5
That's what I would have done.
I did the same thing but it was more like 7 days, and there was another exam in the middle (but a less important one). The exam at the end was one of the most important ones too. I did just fine in it, although could have done a bit better if I'd done any work on it before :colondollar:
Reply 7
im doing that for my gcses. in june most exams are 5 days apart (the first one in june being 10 days apart from the last one in may) so im leaving revision for those ones until i finish the may exams :]
good idea??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending