This discussion is closed.
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
OK, random question - i'm staying in tonight :mad: (tonsillitis again, not fair ) - is Donnie Darko properly scary or will i be able to watch it on my own without hiding behind a pillow?! Thanks guys!
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
OK, random question - i'm staying in tonight :mad: (tonsillitis again, not fair ) - is Donnie Darko properly scary or will i be able to watch it on my own without hiding behind a pillow?! Thanks guys!
I've downloaded from kazaa and watched it last week, it isn't scary.
Is a good movie in overall but it isn't THAT great.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
mad World
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I enjoyed it vastly. It's a rather confusing film, though. After it ended it took me a while to piece together the plot and figure out what the hell was going on.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Not scary at all. I'm a complete and utter wuss. And I know the bunny looks evil, but he never does anything shocking.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
I enjoyed it vastly. It's a rather confusing film, though. After it ended it took me a while to piece together the plot and figure out what the hell was going on.
Yeah one of my friends said it took ages for it to make sense to her as well (and a good few times watching it).
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
Not scary at all. I'm a complete and utter wuss. And I know the bunny looks evil, but he never does anything shocking.
He does look evil! just started it...better go
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
He does look evil! just started it...better go
I guarantee that, by the time it is finished, you will be back here asking, "What the hell was that about?"
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I guarantee that, by the time it is finished, you will be back here asking, "What the hell was that about?"
Lol i'm just going to watch a Sex and the City DVD that i borrowed off my housemate, much less complicated I think...
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I have herd it is a brilliant film, i look forward to watching it oneday. Although i do like mad world also
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
Lol i'm just going to watch a Sex and the City DVD that i borrowed off my housemate, much less complicated I think...
Ooh, good call. How do you think they'll end the current series (last one, I think)?

By the way, why am I suddenly appearing in everyone's signatures (not that I object, of course)?
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Ooh, good call. How do you think they'll end the current series (last one, I think)?

By the way, why am I suddenly appearing in everyone's signatures (not that I object, of course)?
Because you're a genius and a comedian

I reckon that Charlotte will get pregnant (but then if its the last series they can't leave a half finished storyline could they?), Carrie will end up with Mr Big, Steve and Miranda will be married and live happily ever after, and as for Samantha, well I'm not sure...
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Because you're a genius and a comedian

I reckon that Charlotte will get pregnant (but then if its the last series they can't leave a half finished storyline could they?), Carrie will end up with Mr Big, Steve and Miranda will be married and live happily ever after, and as for Samantha, well I'm not sure...
Probably all going to happen (hope they don't though, as that is exactly what everyone is expecting to happen). What I'd like to see is Carrie getting it together with the Russian guy, Charlotte getting divorced (agan - after getting pregnant), Miranda and Steve living happily ever after (what can I say? There's no way anyone could object to that), and Samantha getting a new, mysterious venereal disease (and maybe pregnant - I mean, the odds of contraceptives working are 99 in 100 - must have been more than 100 now, right?).

But that's just my opinion.
username9816
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

u'll always be in my sig
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Probably all going to happen (hope they don't though, as that is exactly what everyone is expecting to happen). What I'd like to see is Carrie getting it together with the Russian guy, Charlotte getting divorced (agan - after getting pregnant), Miranda and Steve living happily ever after (what can I say? There's no way anyoce could object to that), and Samantha getting a new, mysterious venereal disease.

But that's just my opinion.
Well the first one of the new series was on last night, and Carrie has got it together with the Russian guy, and Miranda and Steve are definately back together. Samantha is still with her toyboy (despite s***ing some rich hotelier bloke she knows) and Charlotte's kind of happy again.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by bono)
u'll always be in my sig
Uh... great.

P.S. Thanks again for telling me about that U2 song - I must have listened to it 20 times now (and, suprisingly, am getting relatively bored of it).
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Well the first one of the new series was on last night, and Carrie has got it together with the Russian guy, and Miranda and Steve are definately back together. Samantha is still with her toyboy (despite s***ing some rich hotelier bloke she knows) and Charlotte's kind of happy again.
I don't like Samantha. Women keep going on about how she expresses 'a new, liberated kind of women', but I think she's just a ****.
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I don't like Samantha. Women keep going on about how she expresses 'a new, liberated kind of women', but I think she's just a ****.
Indeed, and she speaks with a stupid accent (is it kind of supposed to be some kind of posh accent?!).
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Indeed, and she speaks with a stupid accent (is it kind of supposed to be some kind of posh accent?!).
No idea - just sounds silly. Did you see that episode that Geri Haliwell (sp?) appeared in? She brought a new high to the spectrum of bad acting.
username9816
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Uh... great.

P.S. Thanks again for telling me about that U2 song - I must have listened to it 20 times now (and, suprisingly, am getting relatively bored of it).
no problem.

glad to help.

ps: you mean with or without u or bootiful day?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (105)
43.75%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (39)
16.25%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (91)
37.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
2.08%

Watched Threads