The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Middlesex University Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bhavika437
Heyy

I am in the same position. I don't really know which accommodation to go for, I mean I really like the Unite Olympic way accommodation but then again its too expensive and the fact that I have a health care based course (Adult Nursing) so I am more likely to be based in the Ivy halls I believe.

To be honest I just want a room that has an en suite, and where I am able to access other facilities easier.

Bhavika

I am too going to Study Adult nursing in September and I applied for Usher Halls even though the contract only last till June. I wanted somewhere close to the Uni and an en-suite
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Is no one going to Unite then?

Which one is the best for a social life?

It should not be this hard to decide lool
Heyy I am going for the unite building!!
Hey Bhavika,

What made you go there in the end?
Ummm well I was being realistic about the grades I was going to get. So Are you going to Middlesex too?
Yep Mdx, what made you decide on Unite?
Oh because it has an en suite and the fact that it's new and you?

Original post by Harshil17
Yep Mdx, what made you decide on Unite?
Either Unite or Usher. Have you applied already ?
Oh ok yup I have 😄

Original post by Harshil17
Either Unite or Usher. Have you applied already ?
I've paid for my deposit for Unite Olympic Way...So excited :smile:
Original post by JubilationXXV
I've paid for my deposit for Unite Olympic Way...So excited :smile:

good choice :yy:
Original post by DeividasR
good choice :yy:

Thanks, is that where you applied as well?

And I just received the offer
Original post by JubilationXXV
Thanks, is that where you applied as well?

And I just received the offer

No, i haven't applied at all, but i will do it later, instantly after my exams. But for sure i will be choosing cheaper one, like platt or other hall. You are so lucky if you can afford these ones :smile:
Anyone gonna be at platt halls?
Hi
I applied for usher too, but they offered me platt and when I asked why they said it was because usher is already full.. And from what I've seen I missing out much.. The bedrooms were insanely small.. I already accepted the offer for platt halls, although I still fear a bit because of the bad reputation that the people give colindale.. I don't know.. I guess I'll see in september..
Original post by SophRuff
I'm starting in September and if you are doing any courses in health and social care you can only stay in the Ivy halls in Cricklewood which is a shame!

i have applied quite late, i called up today and ivy, platt and unite are the only ones available i applied for ivy and platt but i didn't know i need to only study health and social for ivy thats so stupid.
I'm in Platt, have my place confirmed. this is my second time at uni and if the first time taught me anything is a month in the room won't matter. All the flashy little extras at Unite sound lovely but quickly lose their charm when compared to the £30 odd a week and travel expenses/time just to get to class.
So I went to Beyonce's concert yesterday at Wembley stadium (she was like a goddess) anyway on my way there I saw Unite Olympic Way and it's pretty much done and looks amazing. The location is amazing, there's the London Discount store like a two minute walk away, wembley stadium is just a couple of minutes away as well (i.e. the entrance to it) there's sainsburys, currys etc nearby as well...anyway, I'm crazy excited for September :smile:. Pretty sure Unite Olympic way is the closest accommodation to the stadium.
I'm going to Platt Halls, I'm not bothered by the sizes of the room, but I've heard its pretty good there and seen videos of fairs and events which seem pretty cool, also about 15 min walk there is a large morrisons and asda with a small sainsbrys and small tescos next to the halls. Plus Platt halls are in walking distance with ensuit, so for me it seems pretty cool. :smile:
Original post by -insertnamehere-
I'm going to Platt Halls, I'm not bothered by the sizes of the room, but I've heard its pretty good there and seen videos of fairs and events which seem pretty cool, also about 15 min walk there is a large morrisons and asda with a small sainsbrys and small tescos next to the halls. Plus Platt halls are in walking distance with ensuit, so for me it seems pretty cool. :smile:

have you heard how many rooms are still available at these halls ? I'm worried to get a place in it, before it's too late :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending