rejection from pembroke, completely unsuprised
Fruit-cake
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by xxxLucyxxx)
rejection from pembroke, completely unsuprised
i wasnt surprised either! cheer up, cambridge isnt everything... have you got offers from other places?
xxxLucyxxx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I dont really need to cheer up cos i reallywasnt upset lol but thanks.
I was upset after the interview just cos i was annoyed with myself for messing up so much :rolleyes: Cambridge isnt even my first choice, its never been higher than second- they are constantly changing lol
No other offers but had interview at bristol n notts n liverpool soooooon
Maz212
Report 12 years ago
I got an conditional offer from Cambridge, AAA from Selwyn college. I'm pleased, but more relieved that all this waiting for letters is over!
-sophie-
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'M A REJECTEE NOW. REJECTED BY GIRTON, *******S. (But they were my 2nd choice so it's cool)
fairy princess
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've been pooled, so not as bad as i thought - i was sure it would be a straight rejection, but now there is more waiting
Don't rate my chances very highly, but i least i know could have made it! :rolleyes:
tessa
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^^^^aww fairy princess i know what that feels like that...when they keep you hanging on...had plenty of that from liverpool and the RVC...congrats on all you others that got offers....and good luck to all of u with the rest of your offers u still have as yet to recieve
Hel' in Heaven
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
awww I want my answer!!!!
i really hope it'll be here tomorrow.. otherwise I don't know what i'm going to do, I really can't stand all the waiting grrrrr
hull chic
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
congratulations to every1 who has an offer. but dont worry if you didn't it isn't the end of the world.
Lucyvet2006
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Clare College AAA- Bio, Chem + Maths
Anyone else going to Clare to do veterinary?
Cambridge is my 4th choice, Edinburgh's my first, and I've got interviews at Liverpool and Nottingham coming up but if they don't want me, Cambridge it is!
bennyboyhanning
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Lucyvet2006)
Cambridge is my 4th choice, Edinburgh's my first, and I've got interviews at Liverpool and Nottingham coming up but if they don't want me, Cambridge it is!
Have you heard nything other than that email every1 was sent? Loads of ppl seem to have interviews in jan! When is ur liverpool interview, could be same day as mine :eek:
Fruit-cake
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
wouldnt you be better off going to cambridge than notts?? :eek: notts is new, hasnt proved itself yet. and cambridge sounds better! althought you have a point with the edinburgh and liverpool choices...
aka_chloe
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hey really random but were you at the clare college open day way back in july, the 7th or something?
Hel' in Heaven
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
pfff i've been pooled by Girton... was really hoping to have next year settled, but alas more waiting to come!
Flipper05
Report 12 years ago
I still haven't heard anything. Do you think i should ring or leave it for a little while. I was going to give it until the end of the week. Seems like everyone else has heard. Do they send out graduate offers later? I had my interview on the 5th Dec.
Hel' in Heaven
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hmm you could always try ringing, because if you're pooled it would be better for you to know before you get called for an interview :rolleyes:
I've heard that some colleges gave the answer on the phone, others only by email... which college did you apply to?
fairy princess
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by aka_chloe)
hey really random but were you at the clare college open day way back in july, the 7th or something?
I went to that open day, did you go to the talk by Nicky Holdstock? There were only about 5 of us in a little room with sofas so i might remember you!
aka_chloe
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by fairy princess)
I went to that open day, did you go to the talk by Nicky Holdstock? There were only about 5 of us in a little room with sofas so i might remember you!
yeah, i was there, i tried to think of something interesting to say and all i managed was 'so do the students bike to the vet school?' i must have looked so dumb, ooh and my phone went off which was embarrassing aswell, which one were you?
Flipper05
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Hel' in Heaven)
hmm you could always try ringing, because if you're pooled it would be better for you to know before you get called for an interview :rolleyes:
I've heard that some colleges gave the answer on the phone, others only by email... which college did you apply to?
St Edmunds.....maybe i will try phoning at the end of the week! Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.34%
No (202)
72.66%

Watched Threads