The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ButterCookie
. . . are going to be altered so that they're suitable for veggies. Yay!

That's made my day.
Reply 2
ButterCookie
. . . are going to be altered so that they're suitable for veggies. Yay!

i thought veggies could eat cheese and onion. unless you're fussing over rennin or something silly like that. vegans can't eat cheese though
Reply 3
boygenious
i thought veggies could eat cheese and onion. unless you're fussing over rennin or something silly like that. vegans can't eat cheese though

what CAN vegans eat?
the best flavour! awww im getin shivers just thinkin about it. ooooh
lumpycustard

Lol, personally i like roast beef and mustard... oops (shouldn't have said that?)

from the walkers variety i definilty like salt and vinegar
Reply 6
lumpycustard

Steady on there. I rpefer the Walkers Sensations types myself.
Reply 7
more vege things is good - just not cheese and onion! They truly ming.

I'll be sticking with my already vege safe Smokey Bacon :biggrin:... *said the vegetarian who doesn't eat meat cos she's just picky* figure that out if you can lol
rednirt
more vege things is good - just not cheese and onion! They truly ming.

I'll be sticking with my already vege safe Smokey Bacon :biggrin:... *said the vegetarian who doesn't eat meat cos she's just picky* figure that out if you can lol

hehehe, :tongue:
monster muhc r nice too... flamin hot!!!!! woo pass the leaf!
lumpycustard
monster muhc r nice too... flamin hot!!!!! woo pass the leaf!

With them i'm afraid i have to go for pickled onion mmmmn

mmn... are space raiders still around?
Reply 11
The ones that gives me a good battering are the Discos, they have amazing texture and crunch. They also have masive flavouring. You can actually get about a sedimentation of salt/flavourings at teh bottom of teh packet, and by eating the flavourings in one go, gives me a true shiver.
The ones that gives me a good battering are the Discos, they have amazing texture and crunch. They also have masive flavouring. You can actually get about a sedimentation of salt/flavourings at teh bottom of teh packet, and by eating the flavourings in one go, gives me a true shiver.

Exactly... i agree completly i used to get that shiver also :biggrin:, i used to really like them actually, although i walys tended to lick them before puting them in my mouth to get the crunch.
Matt the cat
With them i'm afraid i have to go for pickled onion mmmmn

mmn... are space raiders still around?

aaaah! beef flavor!!! rnt they the best!
Reply 14
Yeah, when I found out that they were now suitable for veggies, I went out and got 3 multipacks of them. Boy did I miss them!
Mmmmmmmn, ever had a crisp sandwich. with real mayonase and walkers prawn cocktail crisps, yum
Reply 16
What is the point in being a vegan, I'm sorry but i cannot see it. Why won't you eat eggs and milk i mean, nothing got murdered.
Reply 17
Matt the cat
Mmmmmmmn, ever had a crisp sandwich. with real mayonase and walkers prawn cocktail crisps, yum

I thought i was the only one! Prawn cocktail are the best sandwich makers.
Custard

I love them, especially when i can go and get reduced prices for bread at sainsbury... 10p for thick hovis.... then i put the filling into a triple decker....mmmn
Custard

I love them, especially when i can go and get reduced prices for bread at sainsbury... 10p for thick hovis.... then i put the filling into a triple decker and yum!

Latest

Trending

Trending