The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hey, where is ure interview at?
take it O.T means occupational therapy lol?
i havent applied for this but one of my friends has, which unis have u applied for to do it at?
wb x
Reply 2
Khadijah
i got a call this morning saying that my interview had been moved bak to next wed!!i didnt even no i had one!!.im so nervous!
Congrats :smile:

Thought you were applying for physio thou?!
Reply 3
well what i did was undertake some occupational therapy work experience 2 see which 1 outta the 2 i thought i was more like able to do and i think o.t because due to like religious reasons if i did physio i wuldnt be able to let like people massage on me like practice..do u get what i mean.... :confused:
Reply 4
Khadijah
well what i did was undertake some occupational therapy work experience 2 see which 1 outta the 2 i thought i was more like able to do and i think o.t because due to like religious reasons if i did physio i wuldnt be able to let like people massage on me like practice..do u get what i mean.... :confused:

yeah I get what you mean! Shame though coz I'm sure therre would have been a way round it if you'd wanted to do it...............OT is a very good other option though so thats alright!!!
Reply 5
Good luck with it :smile:

Latest