The Student Room Group

Hi, revision is this right or wrong and how do I fix it?

Hi,
Firstly I do AS levels; health and social care, english, PE, and sociology and citizenship I am also doing a math resit (GCSE) and a citizenship resit
I have been revising for all my subjects but have done little bits of everything and absolutely TONS of pe
I feel ok about the other subjects but PE still needs work and the exam is in 2 weeks and was wondering what you lot would do
either stop PE revision or just do a little and do more on everything else or keep doing what ive done. I was getting like an E in PE but now im getting about half marks on everything which would be sufficent i suppose so I dont know what to do (I'm aveaging a/b in everythingels except resits) Can anyone help or suggest anything Thank-you :smile:
Reply 1
sorry this reply is late im doing maths further maths physics and pe btw and in my first week i have 2 maths modules on the same day then maths and pe on another day. ive tried to do a good chunk of revision for each of the exams which are near, so i have a good understanding of the exams. it depends when your exams are and which one you really want to do well in but i will suggest to keep revising all your subjects and perhaps do a little bit more for pe.

hope this helps! and good luck for your exams - by the looks of it, im sure you'll do just fine :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Estelle123
sorry this reply is late im doing maths further maths physics and pe btw and in my first week i have 2 maths modules on the same day then maths and pe on another day. ive tried to do a good chunk of revision for each of the exams which are near, so i have a good understanding of the exams. it depends when your exams are and which one you really want to do well in but i will suggest to keep revising all your subjects and perhaps do a little bit more for pe.

hope this helps! and good luck for your exams - by the looks of it, im sure you'll do just fine :smile:

Thank- you im seriously stressing at the moment trying to remain calm though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending