The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Jar of Hearts
pics.

Just kidding!
... or am I...

Gotta buy one first gal.
I love thongs. I don't find them at all uncomfortable and the whole no VPL thing is a god send.

I still wear lacy frenchies, but when I'm wearing a skin tight dress, I'll wear a thong. I don't want the lace showing through my dress thank you very much! Hehe.
Original post by Dubs_ski

Original post by Dubs_ski
Gotta buy one first gal.

Okay, I can wait.
I wear french laced thongs, in between french knickers and a thong! No VPL either :smile: I like black/red/pink ones.
For some reason I prefer wearing a thong to a normal brief just feels a lot more comfy (i think it's cause I have a big bum and boxers/briefs don't sit on it right). I think if you find them uncomfortable you should buy either your size or the size up as you're probably buying them too tight.
Reply 24
A previous partner informs me that they're not only more discreet, but also afford a superior level of comfort. Make of that what you will.
1. No VPL
2. They're not uncomfy
3. Not gonna lie, make my bum look nice :h:
4. When buying underwear sets theres usually only an option of granny pants or a thong. I chose thong.

This all the way
Or just go commando :yy:
Original post by Happy_Snapper

Original post by Happy_Snapper
This all the way
Or just go commando :yy:

Cheaper that way... :biggrin:
Reply 27
The bad thing about thongs is when people still have VPL with them, argh.
Cheaper that way... :biggrin:

Indeed.
In the summer months I prefer it.
I've fixed the balls problem myself it's the Gooch that gets tender.... any fixes for that 😅 I love wearing thongs they're super comfy except that one thing for me.
7 year old thread.

Latest

Trending

Trending