Decision Time...HELP!! Watch

Geerththanan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Got all 6 offers, but even though I should be lucky to have six offers, I have realised it has made deciding which Uni to put down as Firm and Insurance harder, and more confusing. Below are my offers:

Aston: Business and Management - ABB
Birmingham: International Business With Language - ABB
Loughborough: Banking, Finance and Management - ABB
Oxford Brookes: Business and Management - BBC
Bradford: Business and Management - CCC
De Montfort: Management and Marketing - CCC

So, which of the above would you put as your firm, and as your insurance?

All contributions/views/info much appreciated..
SuperhansFavouriteAlsatian
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My brother does Management Sciences at Lboro and LOVES it, if thats any help.
Kunster1337
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
come birmingham with me :- )
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
choose your firm as the one you really want to go to and the one you know you can make the grade.i'd choose university of birmingham but that's because i like birmingham and the uni so much.for your insurance maybe you choose one that you definately know you'll beat their offer.like the uni you've picked with the lower grade offers like Oxford Brookes or the other one after it.at least you know they'll have spaces for you because not so many people apply to them (but then that depends on the course and the uni).try going to the unis and checking it out and then decide.
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'd listen to what PQ said, all the universities are pretty good, so don't worry too much about league tables and reputation and go for the university YOU like the most. If possible go visit all the unis and areas before you decide, and find out more about the different courses, how much is coursework and exams, if you need to do many presentations. What the accomodations like and so on. Only you can make the decision I'm afraid =D
gianthead
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
what are your grades/predicted?
Kunster1337
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by -x-buttercup-x-)
I'd listen to what PQ said, all the universities are pretty good, so don't worry too much about league tables and reputation and go for the university YOU like the most. If possible go visit all the unis and areas before you decide, and find out more about the different courses, how much is coursework and exams, if you need to do many presentations. What the accomodations like and so on. Only you can make the decision I'm afraid =D
Hello
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Brum and Oxford Brookes.
Nutter
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
A very naive person, or one not sufficienly exposed to all those universities, will probably tell you Birmingham, but make sure you choose a university that you truly love, taking into account PQ's suggestions.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Do you have any savings?