Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
whats the most you have ever payed for a pair..? ...£80 for heels for me
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Probably no more than £40 on Nike trainers. I buy my going out shoes for cheaper cos I wear them far less
Aristogeiton
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
£45 on a pair of 15-hole boots. :cool:

(Go on then bucket.....)
Steph!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
£40 for vans, though I'd spend more if I found some really nice going out shoes.
justbrowsing
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The least i've ever spent... £65 on a pair from Office on the King's Road, Chelsea.

The most i've ever spent... £3,455 on a pair of beautiful Chanel boots
Sopheh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Probably about 60 on some courts. I wanted them so much! But unfortunately they're like minty/limey green and hardly anything goes with them! Nice to look at though

Oh, if we're doing least - i spent 5 on some brown kitten heels with a little buckel on them. And the ironic thing is I wear them all the time!
LizzyLizzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
most would be around 70 on like boots or something. the least probably about a fiver in the faith sale
lazydays
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by justbrowsing)
The least i've ever spent... £65 on a pair from Office on the King's Road, Chelsea.

WHAT?!?! :eek:

About £20...i'm not a shoe person at all. :rolleyes:
twiga
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
£65 for my gorgeous brown boots :love:
Ariel4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I wish i could afford to spend that much on shoes. i love all the shoes that Carrie on Sex and the City has. i think the most ive spent is about £100 on boots.
daydreaming
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
about £40 i think
but there were some really nice boots for £80 which i would consider buying
so about £80's my limit
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
£79.99 on my wonderful RocketDog boots..
Little Girl Red
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
not that much! I am the mistress of the Waiting Game.... i see shoes that I like (and are usually about £60). So I wait.... and i wait.... until they come down and down in price in a seasonally sale - yay!! They never sell out of my size either - size 3 And then I buy them, get them with my student discount, and usualy find some kind of flaw for an extra 10 percent - slightly different colours, that will do!
Brill. The most is probably £30. Yay!!
(The other day I got a pair of £60 Etnies for £20...*actually weeps with happiness)
Zebrastripes
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
£105 on some gorgeous boots to keep me comfy this winter. But i live in them so the price was worth it.

I don't see the point in spending loads on shoes, as you can get gorgeous shoes cheaper, and more of them!

--------------

There are office shops everywhere, trying to show off? :rolleyes: Hehe.
Savage Noodles
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Little Girl Red)
not that much! I am the mistress of the Waiting Game.... i see shoes that I like (and are usually about £60). So I wait.... and i wait.... until they come down and down in price in a seasonally sale - yay!! They never sell out of my size either - size 3 And then I buy them, get them with my student discount, and usualy find some kind of flaw for an extra 10 percent - slightly different colours, that will do!
Brill. The most is probably £30. Yay!!
(The other day I got a pair of £60 Etnies for £20...*actually weeps with happiness)
Hey thats my trick!! But i'm a size 7 so im the other end of the scale!!

But as usual I bought a pair of wrangler suede boots GORGEOUS with proper sheepskin on the inside for like £60 and the £5 boots from the local shoe warehouse thing are the comfiest and the longest lasting!! :mad:
~MOi~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

That's just mad, man. Plain mad. Who, in their right mind spend that much on shoes!?!?! :eek:
hugatree
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
*faints* 3000 quid...

My most was €75 (about £50?) on boots (still wear them), second €60 on Converse (still wear those, too).
spider from mars
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

Wow. You spent basically my entire student loan (what I'm trying to live on for a year) on one pair of shoes.

I think my most would probably be about £70 on a pair of boots.
tarka
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
the most ive ever spent was £55
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Most that I have personally spent is probably £20. My mum would always pay for my shoes until I moved out .
My cowboy boots were about $100 I think
Least would be £3.50 for these little trainers that were half price then half price again. Really thin soles but gorgeous looking!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (3)
42.86%
No - I got the required grades (3)
42.86%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (1)
14.29%

Watched Threads