Turn on thread page Beta

It's smoothies time again watch

ReputationRep:
    Going to see a friend for lunch in the city today (woo! An actual city, a real one! Ie. it's not Canberra ). What smoothie should I have?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    daannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnni, how r u babe?

Have a strawberry smoothie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    daannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnni, how r u babe?

Have a strawberry smoothie.
    Oh I like your avatar it's cool!

I wanna Chrissy avatar

Haha, yes strawberry is always a classic. But they have Hazelnut there (I know, because my 2nd cousin told me :cool: ). I think, but that's random tho.

Strawberry IS always more reliable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Oh I like your avatar it's cool!

I wanna Chrissy avatar

Haha, yes strawberry is always a classic. But they have Hazelnut there (I know, because my 2nd cousin told me :cool: ). I think, but that's random tho.

Strawberry IS always more reliable.
    is that you in your pic? :eek: you are sooooooo gorgeous, you should be a model. You're clever and good-looking, awww hun. :hugs: Hazelnut, hmmm, would that be a chocolatey? I once had a mango smoothie, and that was ****ing so TASTY!!!!!!!!!

Ask Fluent In lies to make you a xmas avatar in the back room.

ReputationRep:
    Hazelnut, hmmm, would that be a chocolatey? I once had a mango smoothie, and that was ****ing so TASTY!!!!!!!!!

Ask Fluent In lies to make you a xmas avatar in the back room.
    I wanna Christmas hat! I thought it was degrees or Farenheit II or something who was making it? He was cool, he sent me a PM yesterday

Yuuk no! Mango is soo over-rated BA! Tastes too sour for me, ok sometimes it's alright, but I prefer sweeter flavours (much to the disgust of my teeth :eek: Oh well).

What about a MIX of flavours! Eg. caramel plus banana?

ReputationRep:
    Nah, seriously after more thought I have come to this conclusion my friend:

Mangos are wrong

ReputationRep:
    Mango's are the best ever! - choose whatever contains the most sorts of berries!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladle)
    Mango's are the best ever! - choose whatever contains the most sorts of berries!
    Yep, healthier - which is always good. Meeting her at 11.30am, it's not even 10am yet.

What time is it in UK :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, healthier - which is always good. Meeting her at 11.30am, it's not even 10am yet.

What time is it in UK :confused:
    22:48pm

ReputationRep:
    22:48pm
    Just hit me with European times I have to translate why don't you :p:

So it's 10:48 now, I actually thought it was later but then we're on daylight savings now and you're not

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, so what are some good berry smoothies then? I don't like raspberry :/ Too sweet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladle)
    Mango's are the best ever!
    *Shakes head* Another poor lost soul, too influenced by society norms Urgh, I don't understand the obsession with Mangos, just don't see it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Just hit me with European times I have to translate why don't you :p:

So it's 10:48 now, I actually thought it was later but then we're on daylight savings now and you're not
    The UK is on daylight savings...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    The UK is on daylight savings...
    No it can't be - because it's daylight saving time over here... and we're 11 hours ahead of you instead of the usual 9

ReputationRep:
    *Shakes head* Another poor lost soul, too influenced by society norms Urgh, I don't understand the obsession with Mangos, just don't see it :cool:
    :ditto: dont see whats so nice about mango either. i think it tastes horrible. u could try a strawberry smoothie :cool: couldnt you?

ReputationRep:
    No it can't be - because it's daylight saving time over here... and we're 11 hours ahead of you instead of the usual 9
    Because it goes the other way?

Different hemispheres and all that. Britain is definately on BST not GMT right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramy)
    :ditto: dont see whats so nice about mango either. i think it tastes horrible. u could try a strawberry smoothie :cool: couldnt you?
    You're cool Ramy, I can see you think for yourself and you're your own person :cool: Just randomly though, do you feel the same way about liquourice (or however you spell it lol)? I can't stand it!! :eek:

(Original post by Toy Soldier)
    Because it goes the other way?

Different hemispheres and all that. Britain is definately on BST not GMT right now.
    Ahh I'm confused now!!! :rolleyes:

Perhaps you're right, I dunno, but I don't know who to trust these days because I was asking another Pom on here about what's happening in the Bill, and I think this person made up the rumour that a certain character on the show was gonna have a sex change! :mad: *feels deceived*

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I cant stand liquorice either. I think it tastes nasty. Heres one you probably wont agree with, what do you think of orange juice? not the freshly squeezed ones but the ones that come in a carton? I can't stand them they're just too sour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramy)
    Lol, I cant stand liquorice either. I think it tastes nasty. Heres one you probably wont agree with, what do you think of orange juice? not the freshly squeezed ones but the ones that come in a carton? I can't stand them they're just too sour.
    I love them! K, lol maybe it's different here in Australia, but I adore the type of drink you're talking about

You prolly don't like them

Oh well, that's still 2/3 foods/drinks we have the same feeling towards :cool: Why do you ask?

ReputationRep:
    No reason, other than I'm avoiding biology and english homework which is due tommorow and i havent even got started properly and i have to be up at 6 tommorow morning. other than that............................ ......no reason :rolleyes:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.