The Student Room Group

Girls - What To Do?

ok i am a very nervous and shy guy who is kind of not very attractive but i am intelligent and am well built from exercise and there is this girl who is only slightly shy and she is popular, intelligent and good looking we go to different schools in london but i see her at weekends at this sports club where we r older than everyone else by like 3 yrs. anyway she is always nice to everyone but she kind of like tries to tlk to me n be next to me etc and i do the same to her. so basically i fancy her and am not to sure if she likes me back - is there some sort of test i could do to see if she feels the same way about me and then how would i go about asking her out afterwards?
thanks for any help
Reply 1
Anonymous
ok i am a very nervous and shy guy who is kind of not very attractive but i am intelligent and am well built from exercise and there is this girl who is only slightly shy and she is popular, intelligent and good looking we go to different schools in london but i see her at weekends at this sports club where we r older than everyone else by like 3 yrs. anyway she is always nice to everyone but she kind of like tries to tlk to me n be next to me etc and i do the same to her. so basically i fancy her and am not to sure if she likes me back - is there some sort of test i could do to see if she feels the same way about me and then how would i go about asking her out afterwards?
thanks for any help

How bot u just ask her straight out.....wat have ya got to lose??? no point goin what if's???!
Reply 2
Well the only way you'll find out for sure is to ask her... it'll take courage, but it's the best way.
Reply 3
grow some stones and ask her.

dont ask, dont get.

if u dont go to shool then it will be easy to not see her!

ask her if she wants to go to a movie sometime. shabam, done.
Reply 4
You could ask her what she does in her free time, pretend you are interested in the same thing too and then ask to join her?
*unintentional* eye contact :p:
posting anonymously is now annoying me, you should have to join to post.

Anyway, to the subject, as someone said, and I'll paraphrase 'grow some balls' and get on with it!
Reply 7
I suggest you try the Benedict's test, if she turns brick-red she likes you !
Reply 8
Woodsy
posting anonymously is now annoying me, you should have to join to post.

Anyway, to the subject, as someone said, and I'll paraphrase 'grow some balls' and get on with it!

you can switch on anonymous posts...

im sure this guy is a member, just a bit too embarassed to ask about this and have everyone know?
Krones
I suggest you try the Benedict's test, if she turns brick-red she likes you !

What's the Benedict's test?
Reply 10
doesn't it test for reducing sugar's or something (desperately trying to remember back to her A-Level biology?)
Reply 11
Indeed it is, its a test for reducing sugars you boil it for 5 mins, if it goes red boom reducing sugar if not youv've just got a lot of very hot blue stuff.

Now to topic; Strap on a pair and ask her, the other way to do it is trust your instincts if you think she likes you then she may well do. so hey try it if your at diff schools you have NOTHING TO LOSE really.
Reply 12
notts
grow some stones and ask her.

'ear 'ear.

Personally, I'd suggest that age old test of whapping one's old John Thomas out and seeing if the young lass in question runs away screaming or not...

Latest

Trending

Trending