The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

How about the MSc in Behavioural and Economic Science at Warwick?

This is the programme held by department of Psychology and Department of Economics.
Original post by hwang
This is the programme held by department of Psychology and Department of Economics.

What do you want to know about it??
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Thank you!
This programme is held by Department of Psychology and Departmetn of Economics. The Economics at Warwick has a high reputation, While Psychology is not. So I am not very clear about the reputation of this programme.
Original post by hwang
Thank you!
This programme is held by Department of Psychology and Departmetn of Economics. The Economics at Warwick has a high reputation, While Psychology is not. So I am not very clear about the reputation of this programme.

Some thoughts from TSR members here, of the similar 'Economic and Psychological Science' course who say that the Economics modules are very sound. Looking at the module structure (from http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/psych/study/pros_postgrad/beps/) they look more or less the same.

Yes, the Psychology department isn't as reputable as the Economics department, and the course is very new, I believe, so it will be difficult to say exactly where the reputation of the course lies.
Reply 4
Original post by TheTallOne
Some thoughts from TSR members here, of the similar 'Economic and Psychological Science' course who say that the Economics modules are very sound. Looking at the module structure (from http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/psych/study/pros_postgrad/beps/) they look more or less the same.

Yes, the Psychology department isn't as reputable as the Economics department, and the course is very new, I believe, so it will be difficult to say exactly where the reputation of the course lies.

Thank you! In fact, I Hesitated between the IC business School and this programme at Warwick. I have made up my mind to choose this programme.
Reply 5
Hi,
I know 2 yrs have gone by since the last post.I have received an offer to take MSc Behavioural and Economic Science at Warwick.From the information on the webpage,I love the structure of the course but I will like to hear from someone who has actually done it and find out how they feel about the programme .i hope you can help me out in this area.many thanks in advance!

Quick Reply

Latest