?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
does anyone know the answe
ojridge1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
1. Finn - Cheap source of labour: It should not be up the education system to train employees for companies.

2. Finn - Lack of Jobs: Youth unemployment is due to a lack of jobs and not vocational skills

3. Dale - Streaming: Working class students are often pushed towards to vocational subjects whilst middle class students are pushed towards more academic subjects.

4. Raffe - Relevance: Found in his study that very few people acquired full time jobs on the basis of skills learnt in vocational education

Hope this helps
sakz2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ojridge1)
1. Finn - Cheap source of labour: It should not be up the education system to train employees for companies.

2. Finn - Lack of Jobs: Youth unemployment is due to a lack of jobs and not vocational skills

3. Dale - Streaming: Working class students are often pushed towards to vocational subjects whilst middle class students are pushed towards more academic subjects.

4. Raffe - Relevance: Found in his study that very few people acquired full time jobs on the basis of skills learnt in vocational education

Hope this helps
thankss
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (33)
16.34%
I'm not sure (8)
3.96%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (71)
35.15%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.49%
I'm not a current university student (87)
43.07%

Watched Threads