This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
And saw truly, the single most pitiful programme ever.
Jack Osbourne:After Rehab
First of all...rehab? He's friggin' 17 years old...with a rock star father who is sick as it is from continuous drug consumption, erm hello haven't you learnt anything you spolit brat
Secondly, MTV make a show about it.....what are we going to be watching Busted every hour of every day now, is the music industry THAT BAD at the moment.
Mind you...half eight on a Sunday morning, it's well positioned for what it is...though I think 3am would have been more profound...or never!
Petrozzi
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
And saw truly, the single most pitiful programme ever.
Jack Osbourne:After Rehab
First of all...rehab? He's friggin' 17 years old...with a rock star father who is sick as it is from continuous drug consumption, erm hello haven't you learnt anything you spolit brat
Secondly, MTV make a show about it.....what are we going to be watching Busted every hour of every day now, is the music industry THAT BAD at the moment.
Mind you...half eight on a Sunday morning, it's well positioned for what it is...though I think 3am would have been more profound...or never!
I believe his drinking/drug using began when he found out his mother had cancer. It doesn't help that he's living in a "rockstar" lifestyle either with him owning his own record label and such, drink/drugs are the norm.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by Petrozzi)
I believe his drinking/drug using began when he found out his mother had cancer. It doesn't help that he's living in a "rockstar" lifestyle either with him owning his own record label and such, drink/drugs are the norm.
I still think he's a ****
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
And for the record, my mum had cancer and all this other crap etc. My brother works in the music industry and I didn't get addicted to all that crap. Does that mean he is a silly stupid...****..

Sorry I have so much hatred for Jack Osbourne living off his father's sucess....Ozzy is the king, but Jack....well...he's a ....need I say it again
Petrozzi
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I still think he's a ****
Aye, all drama aside he does come across as an obnoxious assclown.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
With bad bad bad hair

Did Lou get banned or something?
I was just skimming through some stuff and she said that she had been unbanned but she wasn't posting and someone mentioned something about her last thread!?
Petrozzi
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
With bad bad bad hair

Did Lou get banned or something?
I was just skimming through some stuff and she said that she had been unbanned but she wasn't posting and someone mentioned something about her last thread!?
We have intense romantic chats on MSN, but I'm not quite hitting it at the moment and she's seeking elsewhere for her pleasures!
(Note: this is a ploy to try and get her to post)

Yeah she's unbanned and yeah she views the forum, but she doesn't post anymore. It's what I did for a while, but I got bored not being able to insult the insultable.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
We have intense romantic chats on MSN, but I'm not quite hitting it at the moment and she's seeking elsewhere for her pleasures!
(Note: this is a ploy to try and get her to post)

Yeah she's unbanned and yeah she views the forum, but she doesn't post anymore. It's what I did for a while, but I got bored not being able to insult the insultable.
Why did she get banned? lou rules! Her avatar cheers me up when I see it....
*sobs*
who did she **** off?
I want to know!
Petrozzi
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Why did she get banned? lou rules! Her avatar cheers me up when I see it....
*sobs*
who did she **** off?
I want to know!
Ha, lots of people actually in an attempt to get banned... search for recent threads by her.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Ha, lots of people actually in an attempt to get banned... search for recent threads by her.
She must be bored...trying to get banned...
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
its kelly osbourne we should be worried about, what a spoilt *****
Custard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
its kelly osbourne we should be worried about, what a spoilt *****
MTV has no music on. Its just things like dismissed, what the hell has that got to do with music. I often say MTV is adverts chanels with music breaks, same as all the others. Did anyone watch that thing about school of rock, who presented that?
5thavenue
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
He`s A Bad Nobhead I Hate Him With A Passion
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
The Osbourne's is just one more step in the career of pop/shame that Ozzy started after Black Sabbath.

By the way now I'm listening Wheels of Confusion... Tony Iommi rules.
Barny
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Both jack and kelly realise and admit that any fame they do have is totally from their fathers success. Also, how is Jack osbourne famous? Hes not, dont get so worked up about it. MTV is a pile of crap anyhow.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (57)
4.77%
Uncertainty around my education (184)
15.38%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (132)
11.04%
Lack of purpose or motivation (171)
14.3%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (52)
4.35%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (68)
5.69%
Loneliness (101)
8.44%
Financial worries (40)
3.34%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (57)
4.77%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
4.68%
Lack of real life entertainment (64)
5.35%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (106)
8.86%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (108)
9.03%

Watched Threads