Identity Bracelets Watch

Sparkle Dreams
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I'm thinking of getting my boyfriend a silver identity bracelet for Christmas - one of the ones you get engraved. One problem, what do I get engraved on it? I know you normally have your name on it, but would be weird to put something else like 'I love you' or 'always' on it? :confused:
icklehc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sparkle Dreams)
I'm thinking of getting my boyfriend a silver identity bracelet for Christmas - one of the ones you get engraved. One problem, what do I get engraved on it? I know you normally have your name on it, but would be weird to put something else like 'I love you' or 'always' on it? :confused:
i got my boyfriend a dog tag necklace a while ago and put the date we started going out on the back of it. that way no one sees it but he knows its there! id say i love you is a bit tacky no offense. id say get his name or something that is personal to both of you like a date or something. i know names are conventional but they do look nice.
Poica
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Have it say: "DEATH TO ALL!"

--------------

(Original post by icklehc)
i got my boyfriend a dog tag necklace a while ago and put the date we started going out on the back of it. that way no one sees it but he knows its there! id say i love you is a bit tacky no offense. id say get his name or something that is personal to both of you like a date or something. i know names are conventional but they do look nice.
A dog tag? I'm liking it - it overtly says "I own you. If lost, please send back to..."
lovelee-jublee
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My friend went to get a bracelet engraved for her boyfriends, intending to get, 'With all my love, Tiffany xXx' on it. The person in the shop actually cringed and told her the only way he would engrave that on it is if she put it on the back!!!!

The date was a good idea...much better than 'All my love'. He'll be the laughing stock of all his mates!

--------------

I wrote 'boyfriends' but I meant to say 'boyfriend'...she only has one! :rolleyes:
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sparkle Dreams)
He'll only throw it away when you finish anyway, so just put his name on it.
Laursy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i got my ex a £50 chain and i finished with him, and he didnlt give it back think he chucked it!!
Fleece
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well why would he give it back? its a gift..
Laursy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i thought he might so i could sell it or at least give it back pay back the £50 i lent him out of the kindness of my own heart when he needed some money!!

never saw him again after that so he wouldnt ave to pay me back

honestly i wouldn't want the stupid thing back igot it for valentines day and he forgot to spell my name wrong on a card which i think had been used before looked like tipex marks on it,

i don;t bother buying expensive things anymore there is really no point lol
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i say one on asos. www.asos.com you could check there.i don't think you can get it engraved though.
icklehc
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Poica)
Have it say: "DEATH TO ALL!"

--------------

A dog tag? I'm liking it - it overtly says "I own you. If lost, please send back to..."
either ur being sarcastic or you actually think i mean a literal dog tag! i mean the army style dog tag!
Poica
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by icklehc)
either ur being sarcastic or you actually think i mean a literal dog tag! i mean the army style dog tag!
Bit of both. Still ridiculously soppy.
icklehc
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Poica)
Bit of both. Still ridiculously soppy.
not as soppy as "i will love you forever" or something similar!he liked it so its all good.
lil one
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you can write 1.4.3 (i love you!) hehe

--------------

or omg omgg write this "always n forever" !!!
michellehall
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
definately just his name on the front. you dont want him getting bullied by mates
Misogynist
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Dont buy him anything. Eventually he'll leave you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (91)
25.93%
No (260)
74.07%

Watched Threads