Turn on thread page Beta

somebody i like!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    theres a girl that i like at ma school, but i dnt know how 2 tell her. how would u??

ReputationRep:
    try H&R

ReputationRep:
    I can't help but good luck.

ReputationRep:
    umm im a girl so i duno how I would tell her! but i think deff don't get a mate to do it! just talk to her when she's on her own...maybe you don't need to tel her...you could just hint by asking if she wanted to go out sometime...im sure she'd know u like her then!

good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Just chill out (perhaps have zut) act normal when ya next speak to her, initiate convo etc... then ask if she's up for doing someting at the weekend or sometime in the week. Chill round yours or something or a film what ever (Be inventive). I reckon she will get the message and you havent even told her you like her directly.

If she still aint got the message, then u can tell her when ur chilling with her, providing she says yes :P.

Peace

ReputationRep:
    Be friendly for starters, get talking and when you feel brave enough as her

whats the worst she can say? No

Even if she does say no, theres plenty of fish in the sea so don't worry

ReputationRep:
    Just try and get too know her. Talk to her around school say hi etc. Once you get to know her as a friend things will develop naturally, you could always ask her if she wanted to do something with you whilst you are out, you never know her feelings may be the same back. Just give it time, good things dont happen instantaneously xD

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.