How Many Of You Have Done The Theory Test
did it a couple of weeks ago, not that hard really, most of it is common sense
Barny
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
First time I got 34/35 39/75, second time 35/35 65/75

Hazard perception is a joke, none of the things youre supposed to click on are hazards, after I failed my theory the first time a week later I took it again, the only difference being what I clicked at(which was not a hazard AT ALL). Get the CD, as it will show you the non-hazards they want you to click for.

For instance, one of them, there is a runner running down the road at you, on your side of the road, its a narrow country lane - most people would think this is the hazard, but OH NO - the hazard is a car that is coming from a T-junction. There is nothing suspicious about this car, nothing to be wary about, just a car, coming from a road, wanting to turn into yours. Thats what they class as a developing hazard, what ********.
Baron
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i took it before hazard perception got 34/35 - some of the questions are so stupid
joyabbott
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i took it before hazards... (in 2000) and got 35/35. Common sense springs to mind.
puke
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
why that all it is common sense yes your right the questions are so stupid a 5 year old could do it
woody
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I took my thoery last year but i still haven't taken the practical. The test was easy and I was suprised I finished so quickly, if I can do it I think anyone could.
destiny 69
Report 17 years ago
yeh i agree it woz pretty easy - i did it a couple of months ago and passed first time. The hazard perception woz all a load of tosh really coz all u ad 2 to do woz click on basically anyfin movin. one of the clips on the thoery cd woz on a residential road and a bloke crossed the road way in front and l8er got in a car and pulled out in front of me. For you to get full/any marks you had to click when the man crossed the road. (oh coz we are all see into the future and no he is going to get in a car and pull out in front - its crap!)
Homegrownkitten
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I passed my theory test first time in 2001 but there wasnt a hazard perception section. I passed my practical test about 2 years ago (on the second go)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (105)
43.75%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (39)
16.25%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (91)
37.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
2.08%

Watched Threads