The Student Room Group

Megan is missing

Hey has anyone else watched 'Megan Is Missing'? It has to be one of the most chilling films I've ever seen, does anyone know if the pictures within the film are real? Because if so, that is some horrible, shocking stuff!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Soph1990
Hey has anyone else watched 'Megan Is Missing'? It has to be one of the most chilling films I've ever seen, does anyone know if the pictures within the film are real? Because if so, that is some horrible, shocking stuff!

OMG! Yes I saw this last week.

Some effed up movie. Last 22/24 minutes jheez.

Apparently the pictures are not real though.

Agreed though, mad film. Didn't expect it to go like that.
Reply 2
Original post by Nayberay
OMG! Yes I saw this last week.

Some effed up movie. Last 22/24 minutes jheez.

Apparently the pictures are not real though.

Agreed though, mad film. Didn't expect it to go like that.

Thank goodness they aren't real, for me they were the worst part of the film, I was expecting bad pictures but what they actually showed freaked me out so much for some reason, can't believe stuff like that exists out there :s-smilie:
They're not real - they wouldn't be allowed to use them in a film if they were lol

The film was a work of fiction, but based on real events. How close to any particular case it stayed, I'm not sure. I thought it was fairly disturbing, but could have been done more effectively. I had the sense throughout the film that I'd be a wreck in the last 22 minutes (got family members that age) but by the time it came around, I didn't think it was too bad.
Reply 4
Its about two teenage girls who go missing due to being kidnapped by a killer who poses as a teen online...and yeh nasty things happen :frown:
Reply 5
has anyone else seen this film? What were your thoughts?
Reply 6
Oh god, I just watched it yesterday. Didn't quite make it through without pausing and skipping bits. **SPOILERS**
At first I was just laughing at the horrific acting, and Megan acting like a total slut, and Amy mooning over her teddy bears. So stereotypical!
Then I started getting a bit unearved by Josh's voice. When the picture popped up I think I went into shock and had to close the screen! After that it was just awful... I like horror movies but I think this one (if it is a horror movie?) just combined my worse nightmares into 20 minutes.
Reply 7
This looks freaky, do I really want to watch it?
Reply 8
Original post by Wookie42
This looks freaky, do I really want to watch it?

No. Some things cannot be unseen.
I wanted to watch it so I bought it on DVD, I can't find it anywhere now though...
Reply 10
Original post by Shan<3
No. Some things cannot be unseen.

Come on that makes me want to see it more. Gaahhhh.
I just watched it. Very messed up and shocking.
With regards to the pictures: No, they are not real.
I just watched it their cause of this thread...
Oh my ****ing god is all I can say. There were a few parts where I almost wanted to cry.
Pretty sure i'll have a nightmare tonight.
i wanna watch nowwwww
it may be too late :frown:
You guys are all mentioning the 'pictures', care to describe them? I'm curious!
So i just watched it... i'm so confused. so the film actually happened, it's just played out with actors?
i couldn't help but laugh at some parts where its such obvious american dramatisation, the news channels are pathetic

the only scary thing was the scene where megans in the barrel :| and i just realised how scary it would be to be buried alive :frown: :frown:
Reply 16
Original post by Wookie42
Come on that makes me want to see it more. Gaahhhh.

Okaaay... but don't say I didn't warn you! If your really curious, maybe google 'megan is missing screenshots' and go on pictures. That should put you off watching it in its entirety!
FFS I just sat and watched this film in the dark - BIG MISTAKE. I'm not even easily scared but that picture.. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

WTF worse than anything I've seen I was ****ting my pants the last 20 mins.
Original post by mandingo666
FFS I just sat and watched this film in the dark - BIG MISTAKE. I'm not even easily scared but that picture.. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

WTF worse than anything I've seen I was ****ting my pants the last 20 mins.

WTFFFFFFFFFFF its not even scary, it's such obvious makeup mannnn up
Can someone please describe the scary picture to me? I'm too scared to search it lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending