Turn on thread page Beta

awwwwwwwww watch

ReputationRep:
    OMG! My guinea pigs has jus given birth. 3 babies. i havent seen them tho cos im at my boyfriends house!!! i cant wait tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polythenepam)
    OMG! My guinea pigs has jus given birth. 3 babies. i havent seen them tho cos im at my boyfriends house!!! i cant wait tho
    Hehe!

That's awesome! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    bless! i love baby things. there all so cute.

ReputationRep:
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww guinea pig babies....I want them.

ReputationRep:
    Awww, and now the mother will eat half of them...

ReputationRep:
    thats hamsters! i used to breed guniea pigs they're so cute running around the minute theyre born

ReputationRep:
    Dammit! It's close!!

ReputationRep:
    Awwww!! I miss babies of all kinds

Thats cute, but human babies rule :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr4470)
    Thats cute, but human babies rule :p:
    They do not. I've had enough of moronic Mothers randomly deciding to bring babies onto buses. Why?! What on earth is the point? All it's doing is causing there to be a lack of room on the bus and giving everyone a headache.

(Original post by HearTheThunder)
    They do not. I've had enough of moronic Mothers randomly deciding to bring babies onto buses. Why?! What on earth is the point? All it's doing is causing there to be a lack of room on the bus and giving everyone a headache.
    Obviously you havent seen me bringing 3 of them onto a bus...or do you think I should leave them at home alone while I go shopping? :rolleyes:

Aw,Pig mated

(Original post by yo-less)
    Aw,Pig mated
    eh? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    aww baby gueina pigs I want one as well xxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    child benefits

(Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    child benefits
    What about them?

ReputationRep:
    awww what do guene pigs look like are they the big hamsters!!!

(Original post by Laursy)
    awww what do guinea pigs look like are they the big hamsters!!!
    Not really, theyre closer to rabbits (in the animal world). In fact, guinea pigs and rabbits can share the same hutch without any problem.

ReputationRep:
    apart from the fact that rabbits are blind and hairless (shud that be furless?) for the first couple of weeks and guniea pigs are running around squeaking within minutes of being born! but yes they are closest to rabbits in that the pregnancy lasts 30 days (give or take a day or two as one of my guniea pigs had the babies 2 days early lol but no problems there) i dont have any guniea pigs now they all died i miss em but me mum wont have any more in her house/garden. btw do not under any circumstances put two males together i tried it foolishly and one bit me hard and ive still got the scar!

ReputationRep:
    i never knew rabbits were blind....hold on is that even true?

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.