The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
I'm not although I know what you mean. :tongue: But, I quite like proper full on punjabi - if only I could speak it.

Haha! I could teach you :teehee: considering my attempt before I assume you know I'm fluent at it!
Original post by Uzzy?
Haha! I could teach you :teehee: considering my attempt before I assume you know I'm fluent at it!

You'd evidently be the perfect teacher. :K:
Reply 62
Original post by CapnHooch
Get in the van.

ROFL
Reply 63
My lady, thou art a wondrous creature of pious virtue and external beauty. I request your hand in marriage so that we may forever be bonded together in the eyes of the lord!
Reply 64
Original post by signin
I don't get it.

I hope you're joking.
Reply 65
Original post by big-boss-91
french - Tu es très belle! Je tiens à vous marier!

google translate? :tongue: not a native speaker but i would think it went something like: vous êtes très belle/beau! je veux te marier. but then again i'm not 100%!

in icelandic it's þú ert falleg(ur)! ég vil giftast þér

this thread is so random :rolleyes:
It's time.
Get in the van.

I wish I could get rep like you :frown:
Original post by neuro101
"areed a3n atzojeki"

That was not clear enough I think. I was wondering if we can say it like this:
Biddi Etjawwzek ( A'la Sinnet Allah Wa Rasoloh)

And then If she agreed, he would go to her father and ask her hand:biggrin:
Reply 69
im chela nisi, cham brandli hurma seti?
This is all so sudden... :colondollar:

of course I will marry you.
Jestes piekna, chce sie z Toba ozenic. (if you were saying it to a woman)
Get in the van.

:lol: Brilliant!
Cillit bang! And the dirt is gone1!
Original post by Bjoorn
google translate? :tongue: not a native speaker but i would think it went something like: vous êtes très belle/beau! je veux te marier. but then again i'm not 100%!

in icelandic it's þú ert falleg(ur)! ég vil giftast þér

this thread is so random :rolleyes:

google translate? damn i'm not good at french! i'm not native but i been to france many many many times :wink:
Your face is asethetically pleasing, please let me take your hand in marriage so we can partake in coitus!

no in sunderland its more like ; 'ere yer well fit will ya marry iz lyk n then can we shag?? haha I kid we don't get married...
Deera khkulay yay, dersara wadi ghwaroom okem :gah: (Pakhto/Pashto)

Beesyaar zeba astay, hamraayat mekhwaham ezdewaaj konam :gah: (Dari)

Oi u kindda buff yaknow, wanna have babehs :gah:

:getmecoat:
Original post by dertimyan
How do you say "You are very beautiful! I want to marry you." in your local language...

I'll say: "Timi dherai ramri chau, Ma timi sanga bihe garnu chahanchu" :smile:

Tum boht sundar ho main tumse shaadi karna chahti hoon :smile:

girl to guy.

the usual term for beautiful=khoobsurat...but that's something a guy would say to a girl

Or 'local' language = wagwan chung ting, set man ur digitz so we can hook up innit, no long ting babez.,
(edited 12 years ago)
My local language is English so I'd say "you're very beautiful! I want to marry you"
But in my native language (Sylheti) it would be something along the lines of "tumi shundhor. ami tumareh bya khortham"
Reply 79
Original post by signin
No I'm not. I really don't get it. (Not British btw in case it's some sort of intra-cultural reference.)

Oh dear. His way of saying "You are very beautiful! I want to marry you." is to say "Get in the van.", meaning kidnap.

Latest

Trending

Trending