Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    That looks georgous. I'd buy that for my girlfriend Why are you people saying "expensive" - have you seen the prices of designer dresses for example?

ReputationRep:
    I agree, not too keen on the crinkliness but if you think it'll suit her then buy it!

ReputationRep:
    I like it, I think your sister would be well chuffed if you got her that top.
    The beading is very Matthew Williamson.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_sweetie)
    http://www.warehousefashion.com/cgi-...i?prodid=WOC28

I'm thinking for my sister's birthday, it's just her thing...what do people think?
    Set us a pic of ya sis

ReputationRep:
    Not really, Too shiny.

ReputationRep:
    i like it. if she has something she could wear with it, then definetly buy it for her.

ReputationRep:
    I'm like someone said not too keen on the crinkly effect but I gotta say I love the colour and if that is her sort of top then go for it but that is pricey.

ReputationRep:
    I adore it! I want it! *Looks in purse* Noooooooooo!

ReputationRep:
    I love it. £45 isnt that bad if you look at the detail in it!
    I got a similar top in charcoal grey at river island for £14.99 yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty nice I reckon

I think it is lovely. I would buy it even if it is quite expensive. It is beautiful and 100% silk though my mum would go mad because of it washing instructions.

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt buy it for me as its not really me but if its her style then buy it.

ReputationRep:
    Well, to be honest, I don't think it's that nice - well I've seen a lot nicer. The colour isn't the prettiest I've seen and it looks like it's fresh out the dryer and needs a good iron. The beading and detail at the top is lovely though.

Besides, it doesn't really matter what any of us think. If you feel it will suit your sister and that she will like it then go for it

ReputationRep:
    i think its lovely!

ReputationRep:
    I got neg repped for liking the top! How funny. xx

ReputationRep:
    I didn't neg rep you!

ReputationRep:
    buy it and if she doesnt want it send it to me

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's gorgeous!

--------------

(Original post by lazydays)
    I adore it! I want it! *Looks in purse* Noooooooooo!
    LOL! Know the feeling...

ReputationRep:
    i think the top is really nice, but i don't know what your sister looks like so can't comment if it'll suit her.

ReputationRep:
    YAY I got it and she loved it Thanks for all your advice everyone! mwah xx

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.