The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
So his phone got lost while he was sleeping with his rebound? Makes sense.
Original post by Anonymous
We had the biggest argument ever yesterday because he did something that he shouldn't have but he had the right intentions. I was upset, regardless. It was really out of order but I won't go into all of that. The fight really escalated to the point where I said I wanted to break up. He started crying and so did I. During our conversation, his family came about who don't know about me. He had to cut the call and our conversation got left hanging. I don't even know if we have broken up or not. I don't consider it that way.

I've calmed down today and I want to talk to him today. I've called him so many times but he hasn't picked up. It just rings and rings till voicemail comes up. There's so many things going through my head right now that I don't know what to think. He's not the type to just ignore calls like this so I'm making myself sick with worry as to what else it could be. If he was caught crying, he'd have a lot of explanation to do with regards to his family (he never cries usually) so I'm thinking maybe it's something to do with that. Other than that, a bi-product of what the actual argument was about means I'm actually scared for his safety and scared that he might get involved in a physical fight. And though, chances are not that high, I can't help but be worried since I can't get through to him. I keep imagining that he was attacked or something and I'm here just not knowing about it:frown:. And lastly, he has blood pressure issues and even when crying on the phone, I could hear he was in pain so I'm really worried whether the situation escalated during the night.

He usually gets to work at half ten and wakes up around 7 or 8. I've been calling continuously since 7 and there has been no answer. Up to nine, I kept kidding myself that he might have overslept but he'd definitely be awake by now as he should be at work.

Not knowing is driving me crazy. I have an exam tomorrow and I have to revise except I really can't focus. I just want to know he's okay and then I'm positive we can sort things out. I just feel so helpless. I've contacted his cousin to let me know if he finds out anything about what is going on. The only other person I can think of contacting is a close friend of his that I don't really know but that might be too much, just yet.

I don't think he is ignoring me. He wouldn't do that and even text me last night to say that we would talk about this tomorrow. I don't know what I should do. I don't know what I can do. But I don't want to just sit around and wait.

Take the hint.
Reply 22
Just an update: I got worried about him not picking up the phone since he always does and I know his routine so know when he would wake up. I called in accordance with that. If he was annoyed, he would cut the call and not let it reach voicemail. That's a moot point since it's not like him to completely ignore a call. He usually picks up and says 'I don't want to talk right now'. So naturally after it got to about 9, and I had called quite a few times, I began to think something was up.

Looking back I probably overreacted but at the time, I was clueless and the worst was going through my head. In essence, we fought over him reacting to something someone stirred up and the person he reacted should be avoided at all costs. They're just not to be trusted at all in the sense that they could have rounded up people, had a fight with my bf and I wouldn't even know. I just kept imagining the worse even though I knew it'd be pretty unlikely for something of this scale to happen so soon.

Turns out, he didn't go in to work today because he fell ill because of yesterday :frown: but also that his phone was on silent and somehow reached the bottom of his bed. So he spent the whole morning trying to locate it and rang me as soon as he saw my God-knows-how-many-calls.

I'm sorry if I've come across like I've made a big deal out of nothing but at the time, I wasn't thinking straight and just needed to let it out and gain some perspective.

Love, he was probably banging another girl; most likely your sister :wink:. Nah, but don't be clingy, arguments are arguments, they blow over within a few days. Get over it. :borat:
Reply 23
I know what you mean about not being able to focus because im a worrier too :smile:

Don't worry, try and stay calm and keep trying to call him in between revising.

What exam have you got tomorro? Try not to worry too much, just hang in there xx
When stuff like this happens, I try see things mathematically so it makes things clearer.

Me worrying + no revision = me worried and don't pass the exam
Me worrying + trying to calm down, and do revision = still some worrying but I've passed the exam.

So the second option is obviously better out of a situation that you can't change.

It's all about changing your thoughts to more positive ones.
We had the biggest argument ever yesterday because he did something that he shouldn't have but he had the right intentions. I was upset, regardless. It was really out of order but I won't go into all of that. The fight really escalated to the point where I said I wanted to break up. He started crying and so did I. During our conversation, his family came about who don't know about me. He had to cut the call and our conversation got left hanging. I don't even know if we have broken up or not. I don't consider it that way.

I've calmed down today and I want to talk to him today. I've called him so many times but he hasn't picked up. It just rings and rings till voicemail comes up. There's so many things going through my head right now that I don't know what to think. He's not the type to just ignore calls like this so I'm making myself sick with worry as to what else it could be. If he was caught crying, he'd have a lot of explanation to do with regards to his family (he never cries usually) so I'm thinking maybe it's something to do with that. Other than that, a bi-product of what the actual argument was about means I'm actually scared for his safety and scared that he might get involved in a physical fight. And though, chances are not that high, I can't help but be worried since I can't get through to him. I keep imagining that he was attacked or something and I'm here just not knowing about it:frown:. And lastly, he has blood pressure issues and even when crying on the phone, I could hear he was in pain so I'm really worried whether the situation escalated during the night.

He usually gets to work at half ten and wakes up around 7 or 8. I've been calling continuously since 7 and there has been no answer. Up to nine, I kept kidding myself that he might have overslept but he'd definitely be awake by now as he should be at work.

Not knowing is driving me crazy. I have an exam tomorrow and I have to revise except I really can't focus. I just want to know he's okay and then I'm positive we can sort things out. I just feel so helpless. I've contacted his cousin to let me know if he finds out anything about what is going on. The only other person I can think of contacting is a close friend of his that I don't really know but that might be too much, just yet.

I don't think he is ignoring me. He wouldn't do that and even text me last night to say that we would talk about this tomorrow. I don't know what I should do. I don't know what I can do. But I don't want to just sit around and wait.

Chances are he's probably ignoring you. Go to his house.
Original post by bestofyou
calling continuously since 7?

wow he'll think your weird when he checks his phone...

Says the one who flipped when a girl didn't text him back.
Just an update: I got worried about him not picking up the phone since he always does and I know his routine so know when he would wake up. I called in accordance with that. If he was annoyed, he would cut the call and not let it reach voicemail. That's a moot point since it's not like him to completely ignore a call. He usually picks up and says 'I don't want to talk right now'. So naturally after it got to about 9, and I had called quite a few times, I began to think something was up.

Looking back I probably overreacted but at the time, I was clueless and the worst was going through my head. In essence, we fought over him reacting to something someone stirred up and the person he reacted should be avoided at all costs. They're just not to be trusted at all in the sense that they could have rounded up people, had a fight with my bf and I wouldn't even know. I just kept imagining the worse even though I knew it'd be pretty unlikely for something of this scale to happen so soon.

Turns out, he didn't go in to work today because he fell ill because of yesterday :frown: but also that his phone was on silent and somehow reached the bottom of his bed. So he spent the whole morning trying to locate it and rang me as soon as he saw my God-knows-how-many-calls.

I'm sorry if I've come across like I've made a big deal out of nothing but at the time, I wasn't thinking straight and just needed to let it out and gain some perspective.

Awwh :smile: I'm sure I'd do the same in your position aha but I'm happy he finally phoned you and had a good excuse as to why he didn't sooner. I hope you both resolve the issue and work it out! :smile:
Original post by VeniViciVidi
Says the one who flipped when a girl didn't text him back.

lululululululululululzzzz
Original post by bestofyou
lululululululululululzzzz

ooooooo yous trollin!
Reply 30
He's fed-up with your fried egg tits and thrown himself in the canal.. along with his phone.
Reply 31

Awww bless you!!! I hope that everything has sorted itself out!!! :smile:
my boyfriend has not responded in a couple of weeks I am worried about him I have a bad feeling I don't wanna think got killed because i will be so upset

Latest

Trending

Trending