theblackphoenixcon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Ahhh. I epic failed at this one... I found the article about travelling in Spain quite hard, as there wasn't really much to talk about. The argue, persuade, advise was okay, but I didn't set out the letter correctly.

How did it go for you guys?
berryripple
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It could have been easier, but it wasn't too hard either - quite happy with that :yep:
minimus777
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Travelling in Spain? What? Did i like completely misread the whole paper?!? :eek:

This has actually made me so nervous. Someone please tell me they did one on free-running...
jess.d
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by minimus777)
Travelling in Spain? What? Did i like completely misread the whole paper?!? :eek:

This has actually made me so nervous. Someone please tell me they did one on free-running...
Mine was on free running too
Kimiechi
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Don't worry, mine was on free-running too. Are you sure the spain one was aqa?
Member737,514
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
...Travelling in Spain!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Yeah minimus777, mine was about free-running and a Garmin sports watch. Was yours??
berryripple
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Travelling in Spain? Erm, what?
Mine was free running too.
minimus777
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jess.d)
Mine was on free running too
Oh, thank goodness
Satta101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by minimus777)

It was about free running (at least, for specification A)
Maybe those on spec B did travelling in Spain?
tnetennba
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
the travelling in spain one was spec b, i presume the other one was spec a
it was alright, i expect to get at least a b
Joehan
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah I did the one on free running
Section A was pretty tough but I think I did good on Section B
I'll.Be.Back
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
For the Section B bit, in writing to persuade, advise and argue, wich one did you guys go for?
Member737,514
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I did Spec A. I found Section A harder than the past papers, especially the question about presentational devices, which is worrying as usually I find that one the easiest. I totally neglected the male/female appeal and focused on talking about how it appealed to people with a common interest to get fit. What did everyone else put?
Member737,514
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I did the last one, 8: Write a letter to your headteacher persuading her that fun is important in schools and advise her as to how to introduce fun OWTTE. I only know of one other person who did that question. It seems that most people did the adventure trip one.
jess.d
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Member737,514)
I did the last one, 8: Write a letter to your headteacher persuading her that fun is important in schools and advise her as to how to introduce fun OWTTE. I only know of one other person who did that question. It seems that most people did the adventure trip one.
I did that question too
lizzieloolah
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I did advise automatically...big mistake there - i ended up persuading!
and the first section wasn't toooo bad but I found myself rambling considerably!
xxxxxx
Member737,514
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jess.d)
I did that question too
Wooo How many sides did you write? Did you set it out in letter format i.e address in top right hand corner etc? I didn't...
Kimiechi
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Did anyone else do the argue one? I did, but I don't know anyone else who did :s
jess.d
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Member737,514)
Wooo How many sides did you write? Did you set it out in letter format i.e address in top right hand corner etc? I didn't...
Hmm can't remember how many sides, but about 3 large paragraphs plus the intro and conlcusion. And no I didn't do the adress, I just put Dear Sir/Madam then Yours Sincerely at the end
maxi95
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mine was completely different. My argue, persuade, and advise essay was about school meals. I think the exma went alright overall
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads