Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Green.. and cressy? How do you get it out?

ReputationRep:
    Read this very carefully.

First, you need to get a bin, or a very container and get it into the room without anyone finding out

Second, you need to fill the bin to the brim with water

Third, get a few packets of cress seeds and put them in the water

Fourth, prop the bin against the door in a fashion that will ensure it tips over when your roommate opens the door to get in.

The initial prank will be him having a nice wet carpet for a few days, but the genius part is after a while cress will start growing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qexy-loz)
    Green.. and cressy? How do you get it out?
    It'll die eventually when the carpet dries up, goes crispy and as the roots don't go deep at all, so you can hoover/brush it up.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the grander scale of pranks but I doubt I can give you many that wouldn't turn your stomach.

1. We hired a prostitute into the geeky guys room.
    2. Sellotape over his whole door- very funny sticky mess
    3. Maggots in my schools vending machine
    4.Powerful pesticide on the grass area at front of school written 'Class of 2000' which I believe is still there!
    5. And the good old firery poop bag outside the rectors office.

6. My favourite though old and small, was during the Foot and Mouth outbreak we put hey and antiseptic carpet stuff outside the assistant rectors office(no one liked her) and had some great little signs and warning about wipindg your feet, caution foot and mouth. It was nice.

Hope some of those help, Daibhidh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daibhidh)
    I prefer the grander scale of pranks but I doubt I can give you many that wouldn't turn your stomach.

1. We hired a prostitute into the geeky guys room.
    2. Sellotape over his whole door- very funny sticky mess
    3. Maggots in my schools vending machine
    4.Powerful pesticide on the grass area at front of school written 'Class of 2000' which I believe is still there!
    5. And the good old firery poop bag outside the rectors office.

6. My favourite though old and small, was during the Foot and Mouth outbreak we put hey and antiseptic carpet stuff outside the assistant rectors office(no one liked her) and had some great little signs and warning about wipindg your feet, caution foot and mouth. It was nice.

Hope some of those help, Daibhidh.
    A number of leaving sixth formers did number four, writing PAEDO in big letters outside the sports hall, cos oe of the teachers was always accused of being one, and BYE in big letters on one of the footy pitches. The school, rather than letting it regrow, re-turfed the affected areas and then billed the parents of those who did it.

Cheers for the rep BTW.

(Original post by dhutch)
    Right, im looking for som top pranks to pull on people
    - ive done a whole term and nothings happened in our block
    - a lot has gone on in other blocks/hall/etc but people in my block or boring.

But yesterday, totaly by acedent i found out my key will open my room-mates door :eek:
    - He's away ill thursday afternoon, so somthink has to be done before he gets back.

Options so far are, robb all his stuff, turn all if stuff upsided down, clingfilm the intire contence of the room...urrmm...
    i don't wish to be rude but is English your first language?

ReputationRep:
    Fill his room up with balloons. I did this on a camping trip once, and filled an entire tent with balloons. It's completely harmless but pretty funny, and then you get to play in the balloon wonderland afterwards. Besides, if he's off ill, it's a bit harsh to do something malicious for when he gets back..

ReputationRep:
    People in my unit have done a few, a bit tame by comparison to some. We got into a guys room and took some of his furniture out and put it in the girls bathroom.....and promptly all got in it!! he stupidly had accidently left his door unlocked when he went home for the weekend. oh and we've also done the typical student thing of nicking traffic cones and street signs. I woke up one sunday morning to find our pantry as follows!
    and someone has passed out only to find themselves with partially shaved eyebrows.
    we've also gone into someones room and turned all their posters upside-down.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    the best thing ive heard done (in other blocks) is there this really christian person on the ground floor of DC.

They stole everything, except his desk light and his bible.
    - The light was shone on the bible, which was open, with the words "tho shalt not steel" underlined!

Daniel

ReputationRep:
    the best thing ive heard done (in other blocks) is there this really christian person on the ground floor of DC.

- The light was shone on the bible, which was open, with the words "tho shalt not steel" underlined!

Daniel
    haha

ReputationRep:

Daniel
    Pranks are ecoming so much more intelligent

ReputationRep:
    I'll give you a fiver if you punch both the Cayley sports secs in the face. Or maybe one's just retired. Eitherway, instead of me giving you the money, ask for it from Rick Grover.... cept he should have a bloody nose if you punched hard enough :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    take some of his belongings hostage and leave ransom notes which will lead him on a wild goose chase, return them while hes gone if u start to feel guilty!

or...... blow up loads of balloons and fill his room with them

ReputationRep:
    one time my mate went home for the weekend and forgot to sign out from halls (thats probably not the done thing in most places) but anyway, my mate sent him a letter on his return, pretending to be from the porter, saying that there had been a fire alarm over the weekend and the fire brigade had been called round and had to break into his room only to find him not there. subsequently he was told in the letter that he had been evicted from the halls. this caused him great alarm and he went off to the porters office to plead for his life only to find they hadn't a clue what he was going on about.

Another time, me and a friend set up an email account and mailed the same lad a picture of a topless girl holding a card that said "Andy I love You" on it. unfortunately for him the girl's head was not shown on the picture so for 4 weeks we had him believing he had an admirer on our course and all his mates were clueless as well because we planned it so beautifully.

a while ago my housemate went home for the weekend so we filled his bed with rubbish and shaped it so it looked like someone was sleeping in his bed, including a cycle helmet covered in a wig for a head. then a webcam was set up to film his return, the video's now been expertly edited and everyone he knows has had a good laugh at his expense.

--------------

the last week of uni before christmas last year i went into the kitchen to find every tin and jar of food i owned had been wrapped in xmas paper, and the cupboard itself.

ReputationRep:
    don't have any specific ideas for you, but if someones away for a while (a weekend, say). Get some stuff from a hardware store, put a plank in front of his door, and fit it in to look like the rest of the walls in the place, including painting it the right colour, etc. So when he comes back he'll think he's in the wrong place.
    Of course you wanna make it so that you can remove it easily later, so try not to permanently fix it (ie don't use nails/ but do use filling agents so that it looks like the wall actually joins.)

other than that, what others have mentioned, filling the room with something/ rearranging the furniture can work well. (maybe try something similar to what they do in the movie the edukators, especially if he's significantly better off than you )

ReputationRep:
    If your block is quiet, why do a prank? Might as well just let them be quiet. Nothing worse than contrived 'zaneyness'. But if you're asking, a friend of mine has had everything removed from his room when he was out, including his bed.. and also, had the kitchen moved into his room (picture below, no less than two TSR members in it, not including me who took the photo).

Innit.
    Attached Images

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.