Whats....

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
350 tariff points minus a B grade, 2 A-level wise, ie...2B'S a C and a B

I've no idea..So I was wondering if any of you did?

Luv
covered farm wagon
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
http://www.ucas.com/higher/tariff/calc/calculator.html

you can calculate tariff points on that. i may have misunderstood the question but according to it AAB is 340 points. Do you have an extra AS level? Cos BBB with a B at AS level is 350.
naelse
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
well, i think 350points is 3 Bs and a B at AS, or even 2As, 1B at A level
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
At A-Level;

A = 120
B = 100
C = 80
D = 60
E = 40

At As-Level;

A = 60
B = 50
C = 40
D = 30
E = 20

So if your offer is 350 points, minus the B makes 250 points that you can't make with 2 A's, so that seems like a weird offer to me...are you sure it doesn't include an As grade or that it isn't 340 points? If it were 340 it would be AAB at A-Level.
Kuz
Rep:
(Original post by Chicken)
At A-Level;

A = 120
B = 100
C = 80
D = 60
E = 40

At As-Level;

A = 60
B = 50
C = 40
D = 30
E = 20

So if your offer is 350 points, minus the B makes 250 points that you can't make with 2 A's, so that seems like a weird offer to me...are you sure it doesn't include an As grade or that it isn't 340 points? If it were 340 it would be AAB at A-Level.
Nah its definatly 350 points...Thats not good news then if its AAB as that is a high offer, I think it includes my A/S aswell but thats a D, so looking really bad on the whole.

Luv
Kuz
Rep:
Thanks 4 your help people by the way!

Luv
X
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (19)
17.12%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (29)
26.13%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (59)
53.15%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.6%

Watched Threads