The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

EC201 moodle/exam paper solutions wanted. Will Pay for them!

LSE annoyingly doesn't give exam paper or moodle solutions for EC201.

Wanted to know is there anyone with these worked solutions? They don't have to be the official ones, even your own ones which you know are correct. In dire need! so will pay up to £200 for them. You can PM if needed.

Thanks
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Even the teacher's solutions don't include working out unfortunately (for the weekly quizzes), but here're the solutions anyway:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=25375165&postcount=64

Can't help you with exam solutions.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
the moodle quiz are really too poor to provide for a proper training for the exam imho.
Reply 3
Original post by motorhead
the moodle quiz are really too poor to provide for a proper training for the exam imho.

What do you think the best way is to revise?

Exam papers seem pointless as we don't have solutions, and as you implied, the quizzes are quite basic and aren't really an indication of the exam, or a test of decent understanding.
Reply 4
although there are no solutions I believe the best thing is to attempt them anyway and possibly go through some questions with the help of someone who's really into the subject (tutors, etc) and/or other classmates. just my two cents.
Reply 5
Original post by helloplanet
LSE annoyingly doesn't give exam paper or moodle solutions for EC201.

Wanted to know is there anyone with these worked solutions? They don't have to be the official ones, even your own ones which you know are correct. In dire need! so will pay up to £200 for them. You can PM if needed.

Thanks

Hey,

Can please you share with me the video lectures of the course "PH 311/413 - Philosophy of Economics"?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending