The Student Room Group

Can't stop looking at girls' feet.

Not a joke. SRS tag needs to be respected brahs and gangas.

Basically, i have a foot fetish. I love feet. Nothing wrong with that but especially in the summer when girls have their feet out it has manifestly detrimental effects on how i view the world, literally. Like in the library today, in the cafe, i couldn't concentrate on my work because i was sat beside the window and girls were walking past with their feet out. I love the leggings too, especially the tight ones that leave little to the imagination. So yes, i have a problem, i don't care if they see me looking, for it is a compliment to them for having such pretty toes. Would you as a girl be offended if say someone like your bf asked you to caress his body with your legs and feet? Would that be a bit outlandish and bohemian maybe? And would he be so lucky as to be allowed to suck on your toes?
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

depends how open minded she is, id give it a go except feet freak me out so id probably be too embarrassed
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
depends how open minded she is, id give it a go except feet freak me out so id probably be too embarrassed

Is that the good type of freaked out or the bad? It's nothing embarassing, girls' feet are genetically predisposed to look prissy and sexual. If a man wants to worship them amidst sex, how is it different to any other part of the anatomy?
Reply 3
Get a job in a shoe shop.
Reply 4
Original post by Clip
Get a job in a shoe shop.

That is actually a ****ing good idea. (or bad, depending where you stand on the moral spectrum).

Reply 5
Ooh, I'm a bit of a foot fetishist myself.
Unfortunately, the guys seem to think it qualifies as a filthy perversion (guilty conscience due to poor hygiene, perhaps?). One young man I was seeing very reluctantly gave me verbal permission to approach his toes, only to get frustrated at the very last second and nigh-kick me in the face.
Reply 6
Even if you derive sexual pleasure from it, as long as you're just handling their feet in the normal course of your work, there's nothing illegal.

In R v George (1956), a shoeshop assistant with a foot fetish was found to not be committing indecent assault (as it then was) by putting shoes off and on womens' feet for sexual gratification.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Clip
Even if you drive sexual pleasure from it, as long as you're just handling their feet in the normal course of your work, there's nothing illegal.

In R v George (1956), a shoeshop assistant with a foot fetish was found to not be committing indecent assault (as it then was) by putting shoes off and on womens' feet for sexual gratification.

lol fellow law student? where are you at? I'm not doing criminal till next year.
There's nothing wrong with it. If it gets you off it's all good.
Reply 9
Original post by Asbestos P.
Ooh, I'm a bit of a foot fetishist myself.
Unfortunately, the guys seem to think it qualifies as a filthy perversion (guilty conscience due to poor hygiene, perhaps?). One young man I was seeing very reluctantly gave me verbal permission to approach his toes, only to get frustrated at the very last second and nigh-kick me in the face.

I would never kick you in the face. :colondollar:
Reply 10
shut up
Normal. I do admit I have a thing for girls with really cute tiny feet.
I wouldn't want to be asked if my toes could be licked in a shoe-shop - very offputting. I am told I have nice feet and enjoy attention to them in the right situations - eg, with boyfriend or at spa. At a spa I go to they bathe and massage your feet really well first kneeling in front of you - this feels very wonderful. I love having my toes massaged but only by a professional.
Original post by mirin?

Basically, i have a foot fetish. I love feet. Nothing wrong with that but especially in the summer when girls have their feet out it has manifestly detrimental effects on how i view the world, literally. Like in the library today, in the cafe, i couldn't concentrate on my work because i was sat beside the window and girls were walking past with their feet out. I love the leggings too, especially the tight ones that leave little to the imagination. So yes, i have a problem, i don't care if they see me looking, for it is a compliment to them for having such pretty toes. Would you as a girl be offended if say someone like your bf asked you to caress his body with your legs and feet? Would that be a bit outlandish and bohemian maybe? And would he be so lucky as to be allowed to suck on your toes?

Bet you'll have a bloody field day when The Hobbit comes out, will take a while to clean that cinema screen.....
Reply 14
Hello
I have a boot fetish, i like seein girls were boots n anything shiny ie latex, leather, pvc or them shiny leggings, theres nout wrong with it but i keep mine to my self and rarely tell anyone as i dont know how people will deal with it specialy girls!.
But if ur close with someone and you know them well , see what they say?:smile:
Reply 15
Original post by AdamH1990
Hello
I have a boot fetish, i like seein girls were boots n anything shiny ie latex, leather, pvc or them shiny leggings, theres nout wrong with it but i keep mine to my self and rarely tell anyone as i dont know how people will deal with it specialy girls!.
But if ur close with someone and you know them well , see what they say?:smile:

lol i got a boner reading that. especially if they're a milf and are flattered by younger male attention. I love women from ages 35-40 who dress like 18 year olds.
Reply 16
Original post by mirin?

Brah... I completely feel you man ... was on youtube the whole of last summer browsing the collection of candid feet clips .. some quality videos on there made by some dedicated foot fetishists.

Specially enjoy watching girls wear flats and bit of their feet sticking out.
Reply 17
Quentin Tarantino has this problem

Wiggle your big toe >_<
Reply 18
Original post by surina_xxx
shut up

sorry, this isn't the rejects corner you were looking for, its over in some other thread.
Original post by mirin?
I love women from ages 35-40 who dress like 18 year olds.

and there I was just about to offer you to enter some pact of foot-buddies...

Quick Reply

Latest