This discussion is closed.
jakegreen
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
anyone got free password to let me into coursework.info?
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yes:

User: Getyourown

Password: Bydoingwork
username9816
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Yes:

User: Getyourown

Password: Bydoingwork
wow, i bet that works aswell!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hehe one of the on my course would have wished he did his own after having to explain his code line by line (there were 1000's of them) because the tutors knew he had cheated. If there was a single line he could not explian he would have got chucked of the course unless he admited he was cheating.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
hehe one of the on my course would have wished he did his own after having to explain his code line by line (there were 1000's of them) because the tutors knew he had cheated. If there was a single line he could not explian he would have got chucked of the course unless he admited he was cheating.
So what happened in the end? Did he get chucked out?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
So what happened in the end? Did he get chucked out?
I'm not sure yet I will find out on Tuesday hopefully. I've just tried going on his website and it just comes up with a you are not authorised to the view the files of this website. In otherwords the index file has been removed.

I would guess the most likely outcome is he would just fail the module but I would love for him to be chucked off.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I'm not sure yet I will find out on Tuesday hopefully. I've just tried going on his website and it just comes up with a you are not authorised to the view the files of this website. In otherwords the index file has been removed.

I would guess the most likely outcome is he would just fail the module but I would love for him to be chucked off.
No other uni's would touch him would they if he got kicked out... Down with plagurism (I wish I could spell)... *marches with sign*
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
thats not entirely fair. i did a search for exam questions with model answers for my exam, it always pays to check whether you are prepared. Anyway the only site I could find was a coursework site, it doesnt mean that i am cheating. I didnt get the stuff tho because paying for stuff annoys me.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yeah but all he did was copy and paste scripts of the net using FTP its 1 hours work at most and he didn't learn anything. Its one thing using course works and stuff for ideas its another thing passing it as your own. I spent at least 30 hours on my assignment and got a first for it. I learn't so much in the process that doing that assignment will directly help me get a job. I can now make online shopping sites from scratch I could not do this if I hadn't worked so hard in the assignment.
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
I didnt get the stuff tho because paying for stuff annoys me.
Hahaha. So are you a thief?
DYNáMíC
Report 17 years ago
yeh i have a user and password... but what do i get out of giving it to you????
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by DYNáMíC)
yeh i have a user and password... but what do i get out of giving it to you????
You do your own work hence not needing the password in the stupid. Or just have sex with your teacher and she/he will do it for you.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (65)
18.95%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.87%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.96%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.21%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.99%
Speak to current students studying my course (79)
23.03%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.79%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.5%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.33%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.75%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.75%

Watched Threads