Xmas Partys Watch

recneps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
As I'm sitting here recovering from a christmas party last night, thought it would be interesting to here whether you've got any interesting/embarrasing Xmas Party stories (probably resulting from alcohol)

We reached the point of inebriation last night where we (a group of guys) were wearing veils and "bride to be" sashes. We're suppposedly sensible (we're all scout leaders) so not sure what the kids will think if they see the photos!!

Anyone got any good xmas party stories?
beach surf babe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Give me a week and then they'll probably be some....Went to one and we were outside and there were a couple going at it on a bench....now known as DIOB (Do It On a Bench!) so that was erm..interesting!
Tarts_n_Vicars
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The sales manager where I used to work (over 40, tiny skirt and big earrings...think Pat Butcher minus 20 years and 5 stone) got wasted on cheap plonk and spewed in my lap last year...

Oh joy.
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My flatmates had a party last night and I wasn't invited!
Tarts_n_Vicars
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Juno)
My flatmates had a party last night and I wasn't invited!
lol you poor thing! Did you scale the building to press your nose against the glass of the window?! A couple of mine always have dinner parties without mentioning it so you wander into the kitchen in your pjs and there's 20 people you don't know all standing there in stunned silence...lovely
Evenstar
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Tarts_n_Vicars)
lol you poor thing! Did you scale the building to press your nose against the glass of the window?! A couple of mine always have dinner parties without mentioning it so you wander into the kitchen in your pjs and there's 20 people you don't know all standing there in stunned silence...lovely
Wow that's really mean!
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Tarts_n_Vicars)
This morning I was glad I wasn't invited, as it meant I didn't have to tidy up. The kitchen smells of sick, and there's someone's bra in the bathroom
xxxjase
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Juno)
This morning I was glad I wasn't invited, as it meant I didn't have to tidy up. The kitchen smells of sick, and there's someone's bra in the bathroom
lol doesnt take a genius to work out what put what happned there.
thebucketwoman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I had a fantastic Christmas party on Friday night in a posh hotel with a slap up meal, and a mug and chocolates to take home! And a hilariously bad speech by a Japanese guy who couldn't speak a word of English.
xXMessedUpXx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
we're having a christmouse house party tonight...complete with secret santa, party food and games..

..and of course the one thing that will ensure us all coming together and celebrating..

...alcohol
Segat1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ours was great. Best one I had was when I fell asleep next to the guy I fancied in the lobby. Woke up next morning - Japanese tourists looking at us, reeking of booze. Klassi!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.95%
No (513)
72.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise