This discussion is closed.
El_Borish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
hey all, just a quick UKL fix before i finish getting ready for my exeter audition tomorrow for the drama course!

really looking forward to it, but really nervous! anyone else going? (long shot i know!)

also, if anyone is in for a little light reading (!), then i'd be grateful for any constructive criticism on this script, even things as trivial as a better title would be much appreciated its a film im making in acouple of months, and i want it to be really good, so input = great!

wish me luck, and i'll be back soon!
Attached files
username9816
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by El_Borish)
hey all, just a quick UKL fix before i finish getting ready for my exeter audition tomorrow for the drama course!

really looking forward to it, but really nervous! anyone else going? (long shot i know!)

also, if anyone is in for a little light reading (!), then i'd be grateful for any constructive criticism on this script, even things as trivial as a better title would be much appreciated its a film im making in acouple of months, and i want it to be really good, so input = great!

gl bro!
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

hey good luck! didnt know its tomorrow! what are you performing?
gemgems89
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

Good luck!
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
good luck el
El_Borish
Rep:
?
(Original post by MattG)
hey good luck! didnt know its tomorrow! what are you performing?
its an interview and group work, no speech, so thats lucky!
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
May you have all the luck in the world! except for a tiny bit to stop me from gettin killed.
Seriously though! GOOD LUCK!
El_Borish
Rep:
?
(Original post by Daveo)
May you have all the luck in the world! except for a tiny bit to stop me from gettin killed.
Seriously though! GOOD LUCK!
how frighteningly logical?! thanks bud
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
how frighteningly logical?! thanks bud
lol! no problemo
Tnacilppa
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
good luck!

thespianism is the way forward

Adam
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Good luck El Borish...did you write the play?
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Break a leg! (in a good way)
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

Good luck. I hated auditions, especially call backs. You had to perform in a quiet room in front of five drama teachers...but in the end it was always worth it!
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Where is the audition??
El_Borish
Rep:
?
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
Good luck El Borish...did you write the play?
i wrote the attatched script, yeah, but its for a film, not a play. im gonna be making it in bristol soon.

audition is at exeter, if i didnt say already, and its group work and devised piece, as well as interview.

i just my stars there isnt another speech thing like royal welsh college had - that was horrible!

cheers all!
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
good luck!!
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
good luck....i have a mate who does drama here...

love Katy ***
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
good luck. the screenplay is stirring stuff. like my sig?
El_Borish
Rep:
?
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
good luck. the screenplay is stirring stuff. like my sig?
ooh, thanks for the sig mention! back from audition now, went REALLY well, so maybe be seeing ollie and ickle_katy in the pub in september! (thought i saw ollie, but maybe not???) loadsa great people

GO ADAM ON GUITAR, AND MATT THE HAT!!!

genius first years who i was drinking with... :rolleyes:

so if all goes well i'll be joining you soon, (although how do you cope with the hills?! i spose the toasted sandwich vending machines make up for it, now they ARE great!)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (61)
19.12%
Virtual accommodation tour (45)
14.11%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5.02%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.94%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.45%
Taster lectures or seminars (70)
21.94%
Speak to current students studying my course (69)
21.63%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
4.08%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.76%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.51%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (5)
1.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.88%

Watched Threads