This discussion is closed.
KHL
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
work really depends... some medics in my college seem to pull all-nighters every alternate day. others seem to faff around 24/7... and it's not always those that work the hardest that get the grades... :confused:

work hard, work intense, work smart, then go PLAAAYYYY!!!

let's put it this way - i'm a medic at a put-medics-in-a-pressure-cooker college, and i row. it can be done.

as for musical stuff... there is a medic in my college who is (was?) in 4 different musical groups, including (i think) CUSO, CUMS 2?... she still survived it all. :eek:

missed opportunities? tons. it depends on what interests you, and what you manage to spot going on around the colleges/university. there's a million and one things going on, all cool things to do, and you can only pick and choose a few because they all happen at the same time. then again, if you aren't interested in anything... erm... tough? :rolleyes:
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Suzy_vet)
Seems to be some nice variation! I just hope i can cope with it. i did 5 subjects last year to AS and thought it was ok, and four this year. gets a bit much sometimes, but bio and chem fine.

I just want to play in some kind of orchestra, doesnt have to be anyhting amazing, just fun. Hopefully ill find one.
what instrument do you play suzy?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (210)
42.94%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (75)
15.34%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (196)
40.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.64%

Watched Threads