This discussion is closed.
alio
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
hi im doin a2 psychology and need help with the intro coz ive wrote some of it but heres where im stuck. im doing an exp on self concepts in children. (the 'who am i' study) . so far ive mentioned the original researchers and piaget. ive heard kohlberg and bruner can be linked into self concepts but im not sure how. help! :confused:
alio
Rep:
?
any one at all
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by alio)
hi im doin a2 psychology and need help with the intro coz ive wrote some of it but heres where im stuck. im doing an exp on self concepts in children. (the 'who am i' study) . so far ive mentioned the original researchers and piaget. ive heard kohlberg and bruner can be linked into self concepts but im not sure how. help! :confused:
Read up the studies, and look espeically at the evaluations, it should explain how they are linked to Piaget.
alio
Rep:
?
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Read up the studies, and look espeically at the evaluations, it should explain how they are linked to Piaget.
thank u ive tried it once but gave up too soon i suppose. by the way in the design where u state the experimental design (mines independant subjects) are u supposed to write the advantage of using it.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by alio)
thank u ive tried it once but gave up too soon i suppose. by the way in the design where u state the experimental design (mines independant subjects) are u supposed to write the advantage of using it.
I suppose you could, but i mentioned it in my project brief and control section.
alio
Rep:
?
(Original post by waiting2smile)
I suppose you could, but i mentioned it in my project brief and control section.
k cheers
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by alio)
k cheers
it's ok, good luck with it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (57)
4.84%
Uncertainty around my education (180)
15.28%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (131)
11.12%
Lack of purpose or motivation (167)
14.18%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (51)
4.33%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (68)
5.77%
Loneliness (101)
8.57%
Financial worries (39)
3.31%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (56)
4.75%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
4.75%
Lack of real life entertainment (62)
5.26%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (104)
8.83%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (106)
9%

Watched Threads