any psycho cw experts help

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
alio
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
hi im doin a2 psychology and need help with the intro coz ive wrote some of it but heres where im stuck. im doing an exp on self concepts in children. (the 'who am i' study) . so far ive mentioned the original researchers and piaget. ive heard kohlberg and bruner can be linked into self concepts but im not sure how. help! :confused:
alio
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
any one at all
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by alio)
hi im doin a2 psychology and need help with the intro coz ive wrote some of it but heres where im stuck. im doing an exp on self concepts in children. (the 'who am i' study) . so far ive mentioned the original researchers and piaget. ive heard kohlberg and bruner can be linked into self concepts but im not sure how. help! :confused:
Read up the studies, and look espeically at the evaluations, it should explain how they are linked to Piaget.
alio
Rep:
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Read up the studies, and look espeically at the evaluations, it should explain how they are linked to Piaget.
thank u ive tried it once but gave up too soon i suppose. by the way in the design where u state the experimental design (mines independant subjects) are u supposed to write the advantage of using it.
waiting2smile
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by alio)
thank u ive tried it once but gave up too soon i suppose. by the way in the design where u state the experimental design (mines independant subjects) are u supposed to write the advantage of using it.
I suppose you could, but i mentioned it in my project brief and control section.
alio
Rep:
(Original post by waiting2smile)
I suppose you could, but i mentioned it in my project brief and control section.
k cheers
waiting2smile
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by alio)
k cheers
it's ok, good luck with it.
X
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (24)
29.63%
Take a gap year (14)
17.28%
Resit my exams (20)
24.69%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (11)
13.58%
I don't know yet (9)
11.11%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
3.7%

Watched Threads