Grey skinny jeans Watch

DartsOfPleasure
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Does anyone know where I can get dark grey skinny jeans? They need to be pretty long too since I'm tall and I wanted them to be "ruched" at the bottom. Thanks
.Laura. <3
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Topshop Baxter jeans are available in grey. £40 but Topshop jeans are usually good quality
oh_wow_lovely
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
aye, topshop. dorothy perkins had a v. cheap pair too, but they might have sold out by now, whereas topshop have 3290732 pairs.
jointhedots
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by loradora68)
Topshop Baxter jeans are available in grey. £40 but Topshop jeans are usually good quality
They're quite light grey though.

I got a nice dark grey pair from Miss Selfridge last week, £35.
Objet trouvé
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I tried on some skinny jeans today. Boy, was that a fun moment. I remember looking at myself and thinking "if you ever go out in these, you are going to die alone." Don't you just love the HandM changing rooms where you can see yourself from every angle? I never been so demoralised.

P.S. Ebay are currently doing a roaring trade in grey skinny jeans.
amie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by misslibby)
They're quite light grey though.

I got a nice dark grey pair from Miss Selfridge last week, £35.
Actually, I think the Topshop ones come in two different shades of grey - light and dark

--------------

(Original post by Objet trouvé)
I tried on some skinny jeans today. Boy, was that a fun moment. I remember looking at myself and thinking "if you ever go out in these, you are going to die alone." Don't you just love the HandM changing rooms where you can see yourself from every angle? I never been so demoralised.
I remember the day that happened to me. I will never, EVER even think about trying on skinny jeans ever again.
jointhedots
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by amie)
Actually, I think the Topshop ones come in two different shades of grey - light and dark
Ah ok, sorry
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I own a pair of dark blue ones that I bought last year see I am ahead of fashion :p: they looked great then when I was too thin now I am the correct weight for my height I look fat in them they are not good.
Mata
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
New Look, too. I bought a pair of light grey skinnies from there, but they also had blue, black and dark grey.

I'm 5'10 and they're quite long on me, creating a sort of ruching affect at the bottom. They're also more flattering on me than normal jeans are, no joke. And only £25. When I get paid, I'm gonna buy a pair in black.

Edit: I don't understand why people say skinny jeans are only for skinny people. I have big hips and thighs (size 12-14) and whenever I wear my skinnies, they actually make me look tons smaller, people are always saying, "I wish I had your figure". Conclusion: skinny jeans can look good on larger people.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
maybe its just body shape they look crap on me and i'm a size 8 they make me look loads fatter than I do in bootcut but then I'm short
englishrose
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I got the dark grey Topshop Baxter jeans, and they're great. I got them in petite, but I'm pretty sure they do them in a variety of sizes.
*starry_eyed_*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
maybe its just body shape they look crap on me and i'm a size 8 they make me look loads fatter than I do in bootcut but then I'm short
i have that problem lol! I tried a pair on and it looked like i'd been stuffing apples down my sides!
zhivago
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't know specifically but Diesel and Miss Sixty both do good skinny jeans.
mademoiselle84
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
warehouse dark grey london jeans sound like exactly what you are looking for, and theyre the same price as topshop's version.
Laursy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
new look had some grey ones in the window the other day!!!
girlgerms
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

P.S. Ebay are currently doing a roaring trade in grey skinny jeans.
I saw a pair of black skinny jeans sell on ebay for £50 last week! I then went into Topshop the other day and bought myself an identical pair for £25 (well, £20 after discount) but still - jesus!!

The first pair of skinny jeans I tried on were light grey and looked vulgar, but darker ones look just fine... I'm tall and have really long legs and light pants just don't seem to take that factor well on me... urgh.
DartsOfPleasure
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Thank you guys! Yeah...I'm not particularly thin either but heck, I don't care. I love skinny jeans!
af1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you should always pay lots for jeans otherwise they look cheap and crap
englishrose
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Don't you just love the HandM changing rooms where you can see yourself from every angle? I never been so demoralised.
I actually do love those changing rooms. So much more helpful in making me decide whether something suits me or not.

--------------

(Original post by af1)
you should always pay lots for jeans otherwise they look cheap and crap
Not at all true. You just have to shop around a bit.
oh_wow_lovely
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by girlgerms)
I saw a pair of black skinny jeans sell on ebay for £50 last week! I then went into Topshop the other day and bought myself an identical pair for £25 (well, £20 after discount) but still - jesus!!

The first pair of skinny jeans I tried on were light grey and looked vulgar, but darker ones look just fine... I'm tall and have really long legs and light pants just don't seem to take that factor well on me... urgh.
heh i got my black skinny jeans for £10 from primark
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (186)
18.96%
No (590)
60.14%
Not really bothered about them (205)
20.9%

Watched Threads