Turn on thread page Beta

18th parties watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What did you do?

I had mine yesturday... It was an experience!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    What did you do?

I had mine yesturday... It was an experience!
    A posteriori, eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    A posteriori, eh?
    yes :flute:

Mine was quite rude - I shall say it in code,...

we had lots of :beerglass :beerglass :beerglass :beer:

and some :puke:

at the beginning there was :eating:

at the end there was :rofl:

followed by :goodnight

wahaah :party:

Oh and I cant feel my :tongue: today! (too much :beerglass)

It was actually really nice. Everyne started in the garage for prom style picture taking then moved onto a cocktail party in the dining room then a children styled party with giant junga and lots of pictures of people from when they were younger!

ReputationRep:
    most people here do the whole stripclub thing, but I want mine to be really fancy, seeing as I didn't do anything for my 16th. I'm thinking about maybe taking some friends to Cirque du Soleil. But that would be ridiculously expensive, so I might go with Teatro Zinzanni - which apparently is very similar, but you eat dinner while watching. Anyway, I've got ages to plan it, so we'll see what I come up with.

ReputationRep:
    I had a party a few years back which was cool. We dressed in a formal style, no-one got drunk and we all danced to random music. I hate drunk people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poica)
    I had a party a few years back which was cool. We dressed in a formal style, no-one got drunk and we all danced to random music. I hate drunk people.
    Yeah, this is definitely what I will do if Cirque du Soliel/Teatro Zinzanni end up being too expensive. And I fully agree with the drunk people thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poica)
    I didn't want people to get drunk but they all brought hard-core spirits (I asked them to bring a bottle - I meant a pre-mixed like becardi breezers that dont get people too drunk) but they brought sambooki (or however you spell it!) and I didn't notice... Someone brought bacardi (not mixed) and half way through the night I saw people were getting too drunk so I poared the rest away (there wasn't much) and switched it for water, then took great joy in watching people mix it with drinks to get drunk but actually sober up! (Then someone took the rest of it home :p: )

ReputationRep:
    I didn't want people to get drunk but they all brought hard-core spirits (I asked them to bring a bottle - I meant a pre-mixed like becardi breezers that dont get people too drunk) but they brought sambooki (or however you spell it!) and I didn't notice... Someone brought bacardi (not mixed) and half way through the night I saw people were getting too drunk so I poared the rest away (there wasn't much) and switched it for water, then took great joy in watching people mix it with drinks to get drunk but actually sober up! (Then someone took the rest of it home :p: )
    Class! We did that with our friend a couple years back.. But she actually got more 'drunker' Hmm.
    (I Think its Sambuca.. But your spelling was so cute! )

ReputationRep:
    half way through the night I saw people were getting too drunk so I poared the rest away
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

What the f***??? That's like... the worst thing I've ever heard of someone doing at a party.

ReputationRep:
    4 days left :party:

i'm having a family party on my brithday (16th) then going to the bowling alley to get drunk and shoot people with lasers on the 17th

ReputationRep:
    Didn't have one.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't have an actual party. Instead myself and a few good friends went to stay in a hotel for the night and just went shopping during the day time and then out around the town in the evening. It was pretty good fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Didn't have one.
    I didnt have one either, i was on holiday with loads of relatives at the time. Didnt do the whole getting pissed thing, getting drunk doesnt interest me at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cortez)
    I didnt have one either, i was on holiday with loads of relatives at the time. Didnt do the whole getting pissed thing, getting drunk doesnt interest me at all.
    I'm always on holiday for my bday too. I was mountainbiking in the alps on my 18th which easily beats anything else I can think of that i might do for a bday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    I'm always on holiday for my bday too. I was mountainbiking in the alps on my 18th which easily beats anything else I can think of that i might do for a bday.
    Sounds fun, i like mountain biking, never done it anywhere as extreme as the alps though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cortez)
    Sounds fun, i like mountain biking, never done it anywhere as extreme as the alps though!
    You have to try it sometime. French alps or Canada. Amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was a couple of weeks ago. I had about 4 parties with different friends. The best was when we went cheesy clubbing for a bit of cheesy dancing... dressed up in a tourist themed outfits. It was awesome!

ReputationRep:
    me and some flat mates (guys and girls) went to a strip club, then headed off to a night club (for those notts ppl - Senoritas the Oceana) was an awesome night out!

ReputationRep:
    I'm spending the weekend in cologne for my 18th. We have a year 13 trip every year and this year it falls on my birthday so we've made it my brithday trip =D There's going to be 24 of us, 8 girls, 8 boys and 8 teachers, wer're going a ride on the river rhine on the sat, then for a posh meal and clubbing at night, then on the sunday we're going to the chocolate museum and to the cathedral and clubbing again, then on the monday we go shopping then come home =D

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.