Hearing your parents having sex. Watch

This discussion is closed.
Brown Eyed Girl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
or go down the pub for a pint?

then if you want get revenge and come home blind drunk singing :: stick thumbs up in an overly enthusiastic way::
Clairehayz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
As I don't have sex loudly with someone while people could possibly hear as I think it's just plain rude, I would expect others to do the same, I was so angry and upset with my parents that they didn't care about how I felt and that they knew I could hear them and didn't stop. I wouldn't mind so much if it was friends or neighbours but how can parents knowingly live with themselves after knowing their offspring has just had to endure that??? No parent in their right mind would do that.

And if I did have sex loudly with my bf then all they would get is a little shiver and would cringe, and maybe even get a bit nostalgic about how fast their kid is growing up! It is nothing compared to how the child feels. Old or young.

Them having sex is fine and it makes me happy when they are but if they are openly displaying it, quite often, and think it's ok, then they are very very twisted people. Their house is mine as much as theirs, they brought me into this world so they should deal with the consequences and that means having respect for my privacy.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Claireharmz and Profesh, take your babyish bickering elsewhere.
Jonathan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Daibhidh)
My parents don't have sex and the only times they ever did was to concieve me and my sister.
You've been watching Kevin and Perry
Pixiefish
Report 12 years ago
My parents are really inconsiderate aswell, honestly, youd think theyd at least wait until they thought you were asleep but NO apparently my mother wants me to hear all the...unthinkable noises - I confronted her about it once (a few years back when it used to really upset me) and made a sly hint about not being able to sleep andthat the walls were really thin, she turns round and says - "im sorry, can I help that I have a healthy sex life" :eek: like I really wanted to here that at 13.
xelprep
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Pixiefish)
My parents are really inconsiderate aswell, honestly, youd think theyd at least wait until they thought you were asleep but NO apparently my mother wants me to hear all the...unthinkable noises - I confronted her about it once (a few years back when it used to really upset me) and made a sly hint about not being able to sleep andthat the walls were really thin, she turns round and says - "im sorry, can I help that I have a healthy sex life" :eek: like I really wanted to here that at 13.
HAHA what a response! Go MOM!
Clairehayz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'd probly slap her for that! And then say " no but you can help displaying it to me"!!
LostRiot
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by timhenman)
everyone has sex.. even david attenborough
my parents have never had sex.
I imagine i was a test tube baby, and I can't see them doing to for any other reason.

goodnight.
random123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just be glad they're not arguing every single second of the day they are together.
Hoblox
Report 12 years ago
I remember when i was about 13 and some of my friends came over to stay. Well we were just settling down to kip and you can image what we start hearing. I have never been so embarrased in my entire life.
xelprep
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Hoblox)
I remember when i was about 13 and some of my friends came over to stay. Well we were just settling down to kip and you can image what we start hearing. I have never been so embarrased in my entire life.
That is classic What did your friends say?
fiesty_fox
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Pixiefish)
If my mum said that to me, i'll disown her
Woe Ball
Report 12 years ago
I've not heard my parents having sex yet, but I think I've heard your parents having sex.
xelprep
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Woe Ball)
I've not heard my parents having sex yet, but I think I've heard your parents having sex.
You don't know what you're missing
Little Girl Red
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I walked in on my parents once - luckily didnt get past opening the door about an inch, going "oh. my. god." very quietly, and backing out of the doorway. It was gross though. I could hear my dad breathing really heavily and stuff and just...eurgh it was just horrible. I just went out. I couldn't stand the thought of it.
Apart from that, it's always been fine. But then, my parents are extremely strict and wont even allow my boyfriend of 19 months into my bedroom. So it would be odd if they were having loud noisy sex and still being prudes or whatever about me. Plus they really don't get on that well.
latentcorpse
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
this thread is rank its stench permeates the air of TSR and its nauseating substance makes me want to through up! people should be culled after 60 and intercourse should be strictly prohibited after 35 - when things start to sag! EWWWWWWWWWWWW!
lolcano
Report 12 years ago
I got an erection reading this thread.
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't know if this has already been said, but shouldn't you kids be glad that your parents still have a healthy relationship after so many years? It might be a bit embarrassing, but surely it's better than hearing them yell at each other.

Edit: Okay, it has already been said.
zooropa
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by brighton)
I hate hearing my parents having sex (their room is above mine, and floors/doors are creaky at the best of times). The sound of it sickens me, and they often do it at times when I'll be awake...i.e around 11 at night, and also early mornings when I'm getting ready for work etc.

I know I should probably be adult about it and either just accept it or tell them its upsetting me, but that'd be too awkward. On holidays where I was sharing a room with them (though obviously not sharing a bed too) when I was younger, they used to have sex when they clearly knew I was still awake, but they just didnt seem to care. When i said something like "oh i cant get to sleep" to try and interrupt, my dad would tell me to jsut go back to sleep.

Is it just me or is it not totally inconsiderate and rude of them? If they heard me and a boyfriend having sex at times when other people were awake they'd say it was inconsiderate. Im glad they love each other etc etc, but it just makes me feel sick (kind of emotionally and physically).
Sorry for rambling, but I just wanted to see if anyone else felt the same.
:rolleyes:

Your parents still have a sex drive. And they still love each other and want to express their love physically.

It's only a minor inconvenience. Grin and bear it and quit whining.
fiesty_fox
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by zooropa)
:rolleyes:

Your parents still have a sex drive. And they still love each other and want to express their love physically.

It's only a minor inconvenience. Grin and bear it and quit whining.
No, she is not 'whining' becasue her parents have sex, she is upset and needs help and advice becasue her parents are being ever so inconsiderate, they even carried on having sex when she was in the same bedroom as them and everyday day and night when she is completely aware of it.
I bet you wouldnt like it if your parents do it in front of you, see how it feels like before you say anything

--------------

(Original post by xelprep)
You don't know what you're missing
You sicko
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (123)
18.39%
No (405)
60.54%
Not really bothered about them (141)
21.08%

Watched Threads