This discussion is closed.
Agrippina
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I'm interested to know how many people believe in reincarnation? Also, how many people reckon they've known someone in a previous life? I think it completely explains love at first site, and I'm convinced there's at least one person in my life I've known in a previous life.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
I'm interested to know how many people believe in reincarnation? Also, how many people reckon they've known someone in a previous life? I think it completely explains love at first site, and I'm convinced there's at least one person in my life I've known in a previous life.
I'm not sure i believe it - but if there really is such a thing as reincarnation i'd luck to come back as a butterfly - or any sort of flying creature.
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I believe in life after death but not reincarnation.
I think I used to know you.
Agrippina
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
I believe in life after death but not reincarnation.
I think I used to know you.
What makes you think that!
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
]sooo complicated
MC
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
What makes you think that!
The way you structure your sentances.
Your user name.
Its all giving out positive vibes.
Agrippina
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
The way you structure your sentances.
Your user name.
Its all giving out positive vibes.
Hurrah, I've found my kindred spirit
MC
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
What now then... :confused:
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
you two are sweet.
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I'm not too sure. I definatly think theres sumfin after death but mayb not that. I used to.
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I believe I'm reincarneted, i just remember things, stupid things that i shoudn't know, I saw a lad in town who i instantly got like a vibe from like i knew but i didn't also, i think i died of a drug over dose! Don't ask! Ever since i as a little girl i've dreamed about 1948. But my mum thinks i was mashed in the 70's! I don't know is just things I do, people stand back in ore like i'm weird and my mum just doesn't understand somethings things i know!
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yeah Custard...i get you...Sometimes you have déjà vu and you cant help but wonder whether youve experienced it in your past life. Kind of contradicts religions though...so...
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
Kind of contradicts religions though...so...
How did you work that out? Some religions believe in reincarnation.
pedy1986
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
How is the person who is 'reincarnated' you? Without memory, your identity completly changed. Does that not defeat the object of it? Surely that is just like oblivion in death.
MC
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yeah Custard...i get you...Sometimes you have déjà vu and you cant help but wonder whether youve experienced it in your past life. Kind of contradicts religions though...so...
I get deja vu, but the thing is I dream about something and then later on, maybe a few months later or even a few days later, most often a few months later, I'll be doing something and its almost as though I can predict what is going to happen. The only problem is that the image and memory is so vague that its difficult to firmly establish that I am psychic.
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

Its a bit weird the other day in geography my teacher was doing a lesson on extinction and someone ask him what rhino horn did and i shouted out "its and aphrodisiac" he turned around and said "yes" but i don't know where i knew it from like my family is open with sex but its not something you talk about or often enough read about. And I'll say things and it will be total deja vu. And in drugs lesson i was there talking to my friends giving total knowledge on drugs when I don't know all about them, I was talking about how they make you feel and everything! Freakozoid me!
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Reincarnation can't exist - there are more people being born than there are dying, so where are the extra souls coming from?
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
Its a bit weird the other day in geography my teacher was doing a lesson on extinction and someone ask him what rhino horn did and i shouted out "its and aphrodisiac" he turned around and said "yes" but i don't know where i knew it from
There could be a logical explanation for this. We see and hear things in the day that we commit to memory without even realising. You could have had some nature programme about Rhinos on the TV and fallen asleep and heard about the horn being an aphrodisiac and remembered it.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Reincarnation can't exist - there are more people being born than there are dying, so where are the extra souls coming from?
While that may be true, the Jewish population has remained around the same numbers throughout history.
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
~There are new souls, like eventually the soul hits its peak and then goes to the after life and new ones appear, sometimes i think people don't even own a soul the way they act!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (56)
4.8%
Uncertainty around my education (177)
15.17%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (128)
10.97%
Lack of purpose or motivation (165)
14.14%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (51)
4.37%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (68)
5.83%
Loneliness (101)
8.65%
Financial worries (39)
3.34%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (56)
4.8%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
4.8%
Lack of real life entertainment (62)
5.31%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (104)
8.91%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (104)
8.91%

Watched Threads