Scroll to see replies

There's a trophy on LBP 2 for playing in the evening as well :biggrin:
Reply 301
Original post by spikeymike
:rofl:

:rofl: :toofunny:

:pierre:
It was Ben and Jerry's phish food as well :angry:
I'm going to find out who did it and make sure they regret it forever!
Reply 302
Original post by kuks
Someone stole ice cream from my part of the freezer in my kitchen. I'm beyond angry :colonhash:

Mix some laxative into it so that next time they will learn their mistake? If you are in halls with ensuite's, put washing up liquid into their toilet if you know the thief?
Reply 303
Original post by dhr90
Mix some laxative into it so that next time they will learn their mistake? If you are in halls with ensuite's, put washing up liquid into their toilet if you know the thief?

Oooh I like the laxative one but they took the whole cup :frown: I'll do it if it happens a second time :biggrin: Don't know who did it but plan to find out :colone:
Reply 304
Original post by kuks
Oooh I like the laxative one but they took the whole cup :frown: I'll do it if it happens a second time :biggrin: Don't know who did it but plan to find out :colone:

Just make sure they aren't allergic to anything in the laxative, putting someone in hospital would be going a bit far.
Oh and make sure you don't eat it yourself by mistake! :teehee:
Reply 305
Original post by dhr90
Just make sure they aren't allergic to anything in the laxative, putting someone in hospital would be going a bit far.
Oh and make sure you don't eat it yourself by mistake! :teehee:

Putting the person who steals ice cream from me in hospital is a perfect trade off :biggrin:
I know...I better remember :p:
Just for the lulz... :mmm:

:fyi: I didn't make it.
Just for the lulz... :mmm:

:fyi: I didn't make it.

Ddin't AGI make that last last year iirc?

Also, i'm dying waiting for my order processed confirmation now.
People have got me all worried it'll fall through now...:colone:
Original post by MHorman
Ddin't AGI make that last last year iirc?

Also, i'm dying waiting for my order processed confirmation now.
People have got me all worried it'll fall through now...:colone:

Indeed he did, still makes me :lol:
Original post by AugustWestie
I have and I totally forgot about it. Must get back to it sometime. :biggrin:

Original post by noggins
Yeah, I have. Not played it online yet though.

How is it? :holmes:
Reply 313

It's a very fun game when you're in a race and have the option to use weapons, turbo etc. but time trials are kind of boring. Also the game can be annoying at times, like when you crash in to sunday drivers because they appear from nowhere and give you very little time to swerve around.

My brother has it. He says it's an enjoyable game but frustrating as normal drivers tend to appear out of nowhere and oppponents can magically catch up with you even if they crash and you get miles ahead.
Original post by badger-man

Original post by badger-man
There's a trophy on LBP 2 for playing in the evening as well :biggrin:

Got that one as well now :lol:

Seems that the best way to earn trophies would be to play for 2 minutes from 11:59pm :p:
Original post by Illusionary
Got that one as well now :lol:

Seems that the best way to earn trophies would be to play for 2 minutes from 11:59pm :p:

How is lbp2 ? :holmes:

How is lbp2 ? :holmes:

Not played that much of it yet, tbh. Very much like LBP1 so far...
I'm looking forward to finally picking up LBP2. Gonna get 1 as one of my free games and finish up the trophies first.

I think where the difference between the two games lies mainly is in the scope offered to user-generated stuff, no?
Has anyone on this thread tried out Brink? Thoughts?

Latest