The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kuks
I'm back in Mumbai for Easter :smile:

AH, nice (though you're a little early, I suppose :tongue:). With family?
Reply 6481
Original post by Illusionary
AH, nice (though you're a little early, I suppose :tongue:). With family?

Well easter break :p:

Yeah staying at home but I'm probably going to Jaipur for a cousin's wedding later on.

On topic: I've got so much uni work and left all the interesting games back in England so I'm having a bit of PS3 withdrawal :p:
Journey really is a great game if anyone's ever considered buying it.

I've just played through the entire game with one other person (despite this being my 4th full time through) and it was definitely my best experience yet. I was showing him where everything was and he was quite willingly following me. :biggrin: It's really nice to find out their name at the end as well. Unfortunately we don't speak the same language (in fact I think he was Japanese) so we couldn't really communicate properly but he attempted to send me a nice message and I hope he understood the message I sent him (or her, but probably a him... :tongue:).

Anyone here played it? I'm pretty sure there was some discussion about it a couple of pages back.
Just finished Mass Effect 3

Ending spoiler

Spoiler

Serious lack of PS3 games right now huh. :p:
Original post by spikeymike
Serious lack of PS3 games right now huh. :p:

Mass Effect 3 is plenty of game, even on its own! :tongue:
Reply 6486
Anyone heard these rumours about the PS4? Apparently its not going to have backwards compatibility and each game will have t be tied to a single PSN account.
Original post by Aj12
Anyone heard these rumours about the PS4? Apparently its not going to have backwards compatibility and each game will have t be tied to a single PSN account.

Haha, if that were to happen I don't think I'd be joining the PS4 soc. :tongue:
Original post by Aj12

I'm not going to bother with PS4 unless it has some super cool feature, not just the same spec but better/more powerful components.
Original post by Aj12

:yes: The 'Orbis', apparently... I doubt that we'll know anything definite for a while.
Reply 6490
Original post by AugustWestie
Haha, if that were to happen I don't think I'd be joining the PS4 soc. :tongue:

Original post by spikeymike
I'm not going to bother with PS4 unless it has some super cool feature, not just the same spec but better/more powerful components.

:yes: The 'Orbis', apparently... I doubt that we'll know anything definite for a while.

It would take a lot for me to buy it if I'm honest. I really hope the rumours are crap. Next year seems way too soon to be forking out another 300 hundred for a gaming console/ Plus if it does not have backwards compatibility I really don't think I'll buy it for quite awhile.
Reply 6491
We can create the Xbox 720 society and make it popular :awesome:
Not heard of this before, but it looks like it could be worth picking up if you're in a bit of a gaming lull at the moment:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/binary-domain-ps3-for-14-95-zavvi-1180933

I lol'd. :rofl:

Press X to SHAUN!
Original post by Aj12
Next year seems way too soon to be forking out another 300 hundred for a gaming console

If I were to buy a new console next year I think that my PS3 would equate to costing about £50 a year. I can't think of pretty much any other electronic device I own that offers that kind of value for money. It doesn't seem too soon to me at all.
Wooohooo! Finally reached level 50 on Skyrim, only took 122 hours and I'm still nowhere near finishing it. I wonder if I can reach 81 in under 250 :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by xeonman9000
Wooohooo! Finally reached level 50 on Skyrim, only took 122 hours and I'm still nowhere near finishing it. I wonder if I can reach 81 in under 250 :tongue:

Congrats! :biggrin: Does that mean that you've got the platinum now as well? If not, what are you missing?
Congrats! :biggrin: Does that mean that you've got the platinum now as well? If not, what are you missing?

LoL, I wish, I'm currently at 49%. I've only done about half of the main quest, I've got to restore the theives guild, get all the Dark Brotherhood trophies, all the great war (Imperial or Stormcloak) trophies, escape from jail, get married, get 100,000 gold (90,000 so far), get 1000 gold bounty in each hold, get 20 shouts, absorb 20 dragon souls collect 15 Daedric artifacts, find 13 standing stones and get one more trophy for the Companions questline.

I've not really been hunting the trophies too hard yet :tongue:
Original post by xeonman9000
LoL, I wish, I'm currently at 49%. I've only done about half of the main quest, I've got to restore the theives guild, get all the Dark Brotherhood trophies, all the great war (Imperial or Stormcloak) trophies, escape from jail, get married, get 100,000 gold (90,000 so far), get 1000 gold bounty in each hold, get 20 shouts, absorb 20 dragon souls collect 15 Daedric artifacts, find 13 standing stones and get one more trophy for the Companions questline.

I've not really been hunting the trophies too hard yet :tongue:

Well, I'll just say "good luck" then! :tongue: It seems that it's going to last you a fair time longer...

Latest