Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody!I'm Konstantinos from Greece.Is anyone from London Manchester or Nottingham?I love England very much!I'll apply next year through UCAS for entry in 2007 at LSE,Manchester university and University of Nottingham.I'm a mature student 22 years old.I'm finishing my studies at the Accounting department of TEI of Pireus.I'd like to ask people who live in these cities a few things.Afterthat I'm planning to stay in Britain forever.

ReputationRep:
    no idea anything about them uni's. But it would be rude not to say hi. Hello :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Hello to you too.What's your name?Where are you from?England?From which city?

ReputationRep:
    I am from Manchester

ReputationRep:
    My real name is Martin. I am from England. I live in Birkenhead (which is by Liverpool)

I suggest you avoid the mancs like AT82. They tend to bite. Infact, never visit manchester

ReputationRep:
    Manchester?Ok then.Tell me,is Manchester a really nice city?About how much is the rent for a small house there relatively near the university?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greek_22)
    Manchester?Ok then.Tell me,is Manchester a really nice city?About how much is the rent for a small house there relatively near the university?
    Manchester is cool :top: Its a mini London. I dont know much about rent sorry. Welcome to TSR. :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool?Ah,yes.I have bad experience because Liverpool football team beat my team Olympiakos 3-1 and went through the next round of Champions League last year.

--------------

I just hope my friends to pass the exams of Proficiency of Cambridge on May of 2006.IELTS and especially TOEFL are too difficult for a high grade.I gave exams for TOEFL CBT and the *******s put me 253/300.Couldn't they give me 600?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greek_22)
    Liverpool?Ah,yes.I have bad experience because Liverpool football team beat my team Olympiakos 3-1 and went through the next round of Champions League last year.

ReputationRep:
    I did a mistake .When I said couldn't they give me 600,I had in mind the written test.Not the CBT.So I wanted them to give me 260.This is the score required from the best universities for Management Bsc I'm interested in.

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I'm not from Manchester, but from what I've heard it's a great place to live if you like the atmosphere of big cities. Sorry I can't help any more than that!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.