The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
In a sleeping bag :wink:
Reply 2
Over. Let it all hang out.
Reply 3
Over, gotta keep cool, sweaty sex is just not cool.
Reply 4
depends on the mood:

conservative and slow= under the bed

wild, rough n horny= as Skepta so eloquently put it in the kitchen,in the shower,in my (bare) bed,on the couch, in other words we had sex all over the house!
Reply 5
You know when it's raining outside and you're all snuggled up in bed feeling all cozy? If it were like that, under all the way. :drool:
Reply 6
Generally start under when its all cuddly, takes all of a few minuets for the duvet to end up on the floor though.
Can never seem to find a duvet in the bushes :frown:
Reply 8
Over unless its freezing
bare bed. is too hot under the sheets.
Over is way more sexy. Although it depends entirely on the situation
depends on how cold it is!!
Reply 12
Without the duvet on us, mainly because my partner loves to watch everything and it would get too hot anyway.
Under the duvet, I feel like a monster is going to get my feet or anything if I don't have the duvet over me. :biggrin:
usually the duvet is pushed aside. only used at the beginning if it gets too cold then it disappears.
I prefer over, the gf prefers under. We do both :tongue:
Reply 16
depends how cold it is!
Unknown at the moment...Im a virgin. Cuz im cool :biggrin: x hehehe x
Original post by kristinaalovesu
Under the duvet, I feel like a monster is going to get my feet or anything if I don't have the duvet over me. :biggrin:

this isn't a thread asking about your sleeping arrangements... also wouldnt that be pretty awkward

Original post by Michaela20
Unknown at the moment...Im a virgin. Cuz im cool :biggrin: x hehehe x

gr8 hehehe tell us when u hav a preference hunny heheheh xD
Original post by kaylafrances

Original post by kaylafrances
this isn't a thread asking about your sleeping arrangements... also wouldnt that be pretty awkward

Yes I am completely aware of that thank you.

Latest

Trending

Trending