The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I once dreamt that a sandwich was eating me.
Reply 2
Dreams may mean something, but to hell with it. Just enjoy them. Its only when you don't know your dreaming that you have a problem.
Reply 3
starry
Do dreams mean anything?

I dreamt I was in this threesome with 2 girls! And they were my classmates... oh dear, am I just an over paranoid teenage guy?

I don't know much about dreams but I think that dreams are just all your thoughts mixed up.
Reply 4
Maybe he just wants a threesome with 2 girls?
Reply 5
gemgems89
I don't know much about dreams but I think that dreams are just all your thoughts mixed up.

some dreams mean some thing, somee are jusy what if and pleasure.
I dreamt that the big marsh mellow thing from ghostbusters was coming for me when I was in bed. It got closer and closer to my house and then I woke up.
Reply 7
imasillynarb
Maybe he just wants a threesome with 2 girls?

Yes, that's what I thought.

He either really wants that, or really doesn't want it. Which is it matey?
Reply 8
i had one which was completey black with voices talking the whole time. at the very end the lights came on and i'd been listening to some mice do an assault course in the dark. weird.
Reply 9
Has anyone ever had dreams that continue?

I had this dream of a big green boulder coming towards me and about a year later I had it again!
Reply 10
one dream included a long line of slaves....in a desert....and saddam hussein

im still trying to work it out
Reply 11
gemgems89

I had this dream of a big green boulder coming towards me and about a year later I had it again!

never had one that has continue but i have had dreams that have been similar to each other, same plot
Reply 12
gemgems89

i've been chased by wolves in a cornish village in several dreams and they eat me and i come alive again... in the last time i dreamt this I hid from them by hiding in a perfume shop so they couldn't smell me.

it was so scary when i was younger!
_EMMA_
never had one that has continue but i have had dreams that have been similar to each other, same plot

Yeah, it's weird.

I hate it when I forget dreams, but I wake up half way through the night and remember them and by morning I've forgotten. But, if for some reason someone mentions something that had a bit of relevance to my dream some of it comes back to me and I remember a bit. :confused:
Reply 14
gemgems89

Recurring dreams, yeah I have those from time to time. Usually have to do w/ Brad Pitt or Keanu Reeves.
Some dreaming is dangerous - Lucid dreaming is activated when in ur dream you look at ur hands - then everything - everyone and every situation u encounter in this dream is a battle involving the soul = if u get to certain levels you become extra-perceptive in real life apparently - or maybe i am talking bollocks but you gotta admit it was fun while you believed it
gemgems89
Yeah, it's weird.

I hate it when I forget dreams, but I wake up half way through the night and remember them and by morning I've forgotten. But, if for some reason someone mentions something that had a bit of relevance to my dream some of it comes back to me and I remember a bit. :confused:

Yes that's the way dreams work...

Apparently they are your brain making sense of your thoughts, that's why sometimes when I remember a dream I'll look through and realise where a lot of the wierder ideas in it came from.
Reply 17
i once dreamed about pink sponges. there was 1 the shape of a formula 1 car.]
starry
Do dreams mean anything?

I dreamt I was in this threesome with 2 girls! And they were my classmates... oh dear, am I just an over paranoid teenage guy?

that must have been a pretty cool dream. Don't think it means much except that ur probably a normal guy. I'd only start worrying if u start dreaming about sleeping with guys, or animals, or dead people or anything strange in general.
Reply 19
The nightmare I found scariest was one where it was pitch black and silent, then a suden noise, then silence, then a growl, then silence, then something was about to happen. Then I woke up. I was 6.

Latest

Trending

Trending