Help with Excel

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
blag dahlia112
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
Anyone know how to change it from Radiens to Degrees mode? So i can get it to do trigonometry like a normal calculator

help
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
You can use the DEGREES(angle) function to convert angles in radians to degrees. Other than that, I haven't a clue tbh.
blag dahlia112
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
yeah i need to make it do the calculation in Degrees mode really

anyone else?
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
you can't, unfortunatly its that simple
ben2111
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Well, I mean the exchange formula between radien and degrees isn´t too difficult, is it? Just copy it into all the formulas u r using - a bit more work, but so what. If you wanna do it nicely you have to edit a new function (e.G. "radtodeg").
ben2111
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I just found the mentioned function, it is ready in Excel; unfortunately, I am not using an English Excel version and cant tell you exactly how it is called. You find it under functions --> math & trigonometry --> degree (in my version, probably similar in English)

Good luck

Benedikt
X
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (3)
15.79%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (5)
26.32%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (1)
5.26%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
15.79%
Reading articles about what steps to take (5)
26.32%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (1)
5.26%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
5.26%

Watched Threads