Help lost my bronzer brush! Watch

*Blondie*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I lost my bronzer brush on a night out last night & im literally devestated! :rolleyes:

It was soo lovely it was a clinique chunky horsehair special edition one & the softest best brush you could imagine! Only problem is it was special edition so i doubt i'll be able to get one again, anyone know of any other really good ones ? (preferably that arent really long if you know what i mean, this one was about 14 inches long - brush about 7 & handle about 7 & really thick)!

Help

xxx
_EMMA_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
go back to where you bought it maybe they have one left even though it was special edition. they could also recommend one that is similar to the one you had.
Library
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Check with the boys you shacked up with.... they might have a soft spot for bronzing.
*Blondie*
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
LOL Library!

Guess what everyone, panic over ! I found it in the back of my mums car :rolleyes: , when i got a lift there i was sat in the front, cant work that one out but oh well!
Its home for good! Now i can relax again and concentrate on my coursework thats due on weds
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (18)
30%
No (42)
70%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed