The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yep, there was no racial tension before the colonists arrived...
Reply 2
This is quite an interesting read with some eye witness accounts.

7.30 Report
Reply 3
The Australian leader Howard has to take some of the blame for this. He has been using the race card for a long time and this is the result. I am not saying that this is the sole reason but it is certainly a factor. Those protestors should all be tracked down and locked up, you cannot go around attacking people because they are middle-eastern or look middle-eastern.
I heard a number of these racists talk about how their grandfathers fought in WW2 and saying that the Muslims are destroying the area. It would not do them any harm to remember what their grandfathers were fighting for. They were fighting for the freedom of everyone whether they are white, jewish, asian or anything else.
Reply 4
MMA
The Australian leader Howard has to take some of the blame for this. He has been using the race card for a long time and this is the result. I am not saying that this is the sole reason but it is certainly a factor. Those protestors should all be tracked down and locked up, you cannot go around attacking people because they are middle-eastern or look middle-eastern.
I heard a number of these racists talk about how their grandfathers fought in WW2 and saying that the Muslims are destroying the area. It would not do them any harm to remember what their grandfathers were fighting for. They were fighting for the freedom of everyone whether they are white, jewish, asian or anything else.

Remember the dam busters? They had a pet dog called nigger.
O and in other news, 100 asians attack a school http://www.bnp.org.uk/reg_showarticle.php?contentID=477

"Like the Roman, I see the River Tiber foaming with much blood"
Reply 5
MMA
They were fighting for the freedom of everyone whether they are white, jewish, asian or anything else.

Not really. They were fighting to defend Australia from what would have ultimately been Japanese attack.
I HATE the stupid, idiotic white "Australians" who took over Australia and took away the rights from the Aboriginies and raped the women.
Reply 7
The Basilisk
I HATE the stupid, idiotic white "Australians" who took over Australia and took away the rights from the Aboriginies and raped the women.

I hate you.
Reply 8
The Basilisk

Lucky for you they are all dead.
Reply 9
The Basilisk

congrats
BaconBoy
Lucky for you they are all dead.

I know that - doesn't stop me hating them.
Jacques Derrida
I hate you.
#
Why? I don't think I said anything wrong at all!
Reply 12
The Basilisk
#
Why? I don't think I said anything wrong at all!

You're obviously too young to understand the concept of hypocrisy.

Anyway, back to the original point of this. Should the non-indigenous populations leave Australia?
Reply 13
Jacques Derrida
You're obviously too young to understand the concept of hypocrisy.

Anyway, back to the original point of this. Should the non-indigenous populations leave Australia?

Everyone is non-indigenous to australia, however the white people are the majority.
Reply 14
BaconBoy
Everyone is non-indigenous to australia, however the white people are the majority.

Like everybody is non-indigenous to Britain?

Actually, there are indigenous Australians.
Reply 15
It'd be good to see a few proper links.

The Australian ones which I read yesterday painted the "neo-Nazis" as surfers who were fed up of a recent wave of ethnically-motivated bullying, assault -even sexual molestation- which they have linked to Muslim gangs that lurk around the beach-edges.

So, a more detailed and objective look please, Jacques. (Or was this meant to be a BNP parody thread?)
Reply 16
Jacques Derrida
Like everybody is non-indigenous to Britain?

Actually, there are indigenous Australians.

Well white people were here first, unlike Australia. And how many thousends of years ago are we talking(when it comes to Britain)
Reply 17
(Or was this meant to be a BNP parody thread?)

Bingo.
Reply 18
The Basilisk

Tell that to the Maoris. The Aboriginies weren't all sweetness and light you know. Not forgetting the fact that they burned down all the forests to make hunting easier, causing the extinction of several species and the desertification of... well Australia. All this while forgetting to learn to write anything down - one of the least useful cultures in history.
Reply 19
When the Aborigonies were in Australia on their own the country was going nowhere, the British came and helped make it the wonderful country it now is, the white population have been succesful in creating such a state,he aborgionies are now all alcholics and just seem a blip on the horizon for this now great country. The country was colonised over a hundred years ago so get over it

Latest

Trending

Trending